Bridgestone backpack by Antigua

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

This backpack just came in the mail, courtesy of Bridgestone Golf! Definitely a heavy duty backpack with lots of pockets, perfect for carrying shoes and accessories to the golf course. Thank you so much Bridgestone Golf! This is a decent size bag even though the pics make it look a little small. Lots of padding on the back also for comfort.

Oh man, this thing is killer awesome. Looking forward to getting mine in the mail!

I love the look of this. Great stuff.

Very nice guys...a cool Bridgestone MC perk there.

Awesome back pack!

words cannot express how badly i want one of these....

Didn't even know something like this existed. Very cool.

That is sweeeet

Very Cool of Bridgestone

that's very cool.

Awesome looking backpack!

INgolfer,

Very nice bag. It is nice to see that Bridgestone is already embracing their staffers.

As far as the size goes, from a Team Hackers prespective, is it large enough to carry the Morgan Cup?

Dayum!! Thats awesome. I love how they embrace this

Dayum!! Thats awesome. I love how they embrace this

it's awesome isn't it? They find all different ways to get not only the staffers but the forum excited for this event.

That's pretty sick.

Umm, yeah - that is bada$$!!!

Congrats Bridgestone staffers and well done Bridgestone Golf!

it's awesome isn't it? They find all different ways to get not only the staffers but the forum excited for this event.

Agreed, I cant wait to go home and check this bad boy out in person. Was definitely something I was lacking as my current one has seen better days. Perfect timing and a great gesture by Bridgestone! (and I cant wait to frame that photo and put it up in my office!)

Bridgestone Rocks!! I can't believe they sent you all of that, don't forget to frame the staffer picture, that thing is priceless!

That is really awesome! Nice job Bridgestone!

It sure is. I am hoping that another company does that this year. Cle....

Brad, do you sell carpet?

Agreed, I cant wait to go home and check this bad boy out in person. Was definitely something I was lacking as my current one has seen better days. Perfect timing and a great gesture by Bridgestone! (and I cant wait to frame that photo and put it up in my office!)

I will be doing the exact same thing. All my patients will want to know.

Back