Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Thinking cap on for this one

Official entry.

@cpljohnst: Known for balls, their irons are strong. I need to join Kuch, Sneeds, Fred, Dan, Jeff & Kong! @bridgestonegolf @hackersparadise #THPMC

Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

@GolfinFF: I want to be treated like a tour player by @bridgestonegolf at The Ultimate Amateur Event #THPMC hosted by the best forum @hackersparadise

Here's my entry! Thanks THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

I would love to represent @bridgestonegolf in the #THPMC because they are a fantastic company who stands by their products @hackersparadise

Finally one I could enter lol. Thanks for the opportunity!

If it is what it takes, I'll turn...I'll turn real fast, and play right handed with better than 18 HCP come July!

I am digging the flurry of entries. I hope Bridgestone can appreciate the efforts as I know we all appreciate their sponsorship of THPMC & the Bridgestone Invitationals.

I am digging the flurry of entries. I hope Bridgestone can appreciate the efforts as I know we all appreciate their sponsorship of THPMC & the Bridgestone Invitationals.

Agreed, a lot of entries coming the last day or so. Probably hurts my chances :)clown:), but THP will definitely provide a couple of solid ambassadors for Bridgestone and the MC.

I am trying begging and bribery at this point! LOL. Some great entries here.

If it is what it takes, I'll turn...I'll turn real fast, and play right handed with better than 18 HCP come July!

I love this one. How awesome would it be if you actually spent the next 6 months learning to play righty and were able to get down below an 18 handicap?

Starting to feel human again and getting caught up on all the new developments. Here we go

Good luck to all who enter.

JM

Nice work Scott

Everyone's knocking it out of the park!

Wish I would have taken a different approach, and more time with mine.
I like mine, just so many ways to go....

Just amazing entries!
Well done everyone!

Hats off to pretty much everyone this is entertainingly clever to read through, best of luck to everyone.

Lots of great entries . Good luck everybody !

Keep them coming guys! Great entries so far!

May be a stupid question what is a #39?

For Tapatalk:
Spoiler

It'd be an honor to have the @bridgestonegolf #B on my chest again at @hackersparadise#THPMC. #bestball#J40Love

BbkxFhKCYAAKCaJ.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of great entries on this. Love seeing all of them. Bridgestone makes amazing clubs. Whoever gets on their staff is surely in for a treat.

Back