Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to be a tour player? Well THP is launching the 2014 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Golf Event Period! All of the details about this amazing event can be found right here. You become the tour player on the journey of a lifetime.

http://bit.ly/1aE2sBb

We are continuing the entry process with the 5th two spots and both of these participants will be part of the Team Bridgestone experience. While they could end up on Team Hackers, Team Paradise, Team Albatross or Team DotCom, the entire journey and event they will be sponsored by Bridgestone Golf via THP Media.

Along with a whole bunch of amazing golf and other things, each participant will receive this from their sponsoring company.

Staff Bag
14 club staff deal
Accessories & apparel
Golf Balls
And much more

The kicker here with Bridgestone Golf as a sponsor, is that after the event towards the end of the year, you will be able to trade your irons in for a brand new set of their next line of clubs if you would like and have them before they hit stores.

This Contest
For the next month or so, THP will kick off little contests such as this one for a chance to enter the Ultimate Golf Event Period! Today we have a fun way to get noticed and selected and it involves some aspects that will be needed during the journey to the #THPMC.

What's needed? Imagination, creativity and this app.
Twitter

All you have to do is tell the world why you want to be a Bridgestone Staffer in #THPMC in this contest.

Entering
You will "Tweet" why you want to be a part of this event. In the Tweet, you must have @BridgestoneGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC other than that the rest is up to you...

You will then copy that Tweet and paste it in this thread.

Four Steps To Success
Follow @BridgestoneGolf on Twitter
Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter
Tweet with @BridgestoneGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC in the tweet.
Copy Tweet and paste in this thread.

Deadline
You must have each of the six steps completed by Tuesday 12/17 at 11:59pm EST.
One official entry per person.

THP wants to welcome everybody into the world of the Ultimate Tour Experience. If you are not part of the THP forum as of yet, there is still plenty of time to join in on the fun and get ready for this exciting weekend of competitive golf. The 4th Morgan Cup is truly the event of a lifetime.

Wow amazing throw in with the club trade in!!

Here we go for Bridgestone!!

Boom, let's bring it!!

It's time for Bridgestone!!! Going to be a fun one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on like donkey kong baby!

Ahh, yeah. Here we go. Time to get creative. Bridgestone and THP have a special relationship. Bridgestone has gone above and beyond in taking care of its staffers in the past for the Morgan Cup, and if this line is any indication:

The kicker here with Bridgestone Golf as a sponsor, is that after the event towards the end of the year, you will be able to trade your irons in for a brand new set of their next line of clubs if you would like and have them before they hit stores,

2014 will be no different.

I'm in full force! I'd love to rep Bridgestone!

Love me some Bridgestone. Good luck guys, this company really treated me so well in last year's MC. You guys are in for such a treat!

Im partial to this company, they brought it BIG TIME in so many ways for MCers last year, Im so happy they are back and looking forward to seeing who gets to experience the treatment of a lifetime

Im partial to this company, they brought it BIG TIME in so many ways for MCers last year, Im so happy they are back and looking forward to seeing who gets to experience the treatment of a lifetime

Yes sir, they sure did in 2013 and also in 2012 when I was fortunate enough to play their gear while winning the Morgan Cup.

Such a classic and solid line top to bottom! Looking forward to all of the entries, need to submit one of my own also!

Thinking cap, ON! Let's get it!

Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Good luck to those who enter! I'm thinking b-stone tires and my car and b-stone clubs in the bag for my tweet!

Here it is!! Thinking cap on for Bridgestone!

Good luck everyone. Bridgestone is such a quality company with great products anyone who gets the opportunity to rep them will be in for a treat

Here we go!

Big thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

Best of luck to everyone who enters. Bridgestone is such a big part of THP, makes great products, and has been an incredible sponsor for the Morgan Cup. I look forward to seeing who represents them in 2014, and I know those folks will be treated like the rock stars they are.

Good luck to everyone. Cant wait to see some of these entries and the creativity that goes into 140 characters.

Bridgestone = Making Champions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My official entry

Last edited:

Sitting this one out since I am bass ackwards, but good luck guys! Bridgestone is an awesome company!

Holy smokes what a sweet add-on bonus with the club trade in!

can lefthanders participate?

Back