Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Lots of good entries, but keep them coming !

Deadline is tomorrow!

Some great entries in here so far. If I know one thing about the MC it's that Bridgestone has always taken it to the next level with their staffers. Doesn't hurt that their equipment is top notch either! Good luck to everyone who enters!!!

I'm so psyched for this opportunity! Thank you @BridgestoneGolf and @Hackersparadise for this amazing opportunity. Time for me to lay down some rubber!

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
So many great entries in here. Thank you to everyone who has entered so far. I can't wait to see who will be joining Freddie, Dan, and myself. Bridgestone is gonna rock your world.

There is still time to get them in if you are thinking about it.

Great entries in here so far!! Still another day to enter!!

For you young guys that don't know Pat Travers.

Decided to hold off on reading through the entries until after I had came up with mine. Some seriously stiff competition out there! It has been brought-en

Always amazed at how much Bridgestone Golf does for this forum and how they do all the little things to take whatever they do to another level. That's why
e8epetyq.jpg

There are some amazing entries in here, Wow!

Great job on all these entries!!! For those who have yet to post, good luck today on all your final preps.

KG

Just Tapping Away

Love reading through all of these, keep bringing them everyone!

Great work guys, Buck your entry couldn't be more spot on dude. Good work!

Good luck everyone, having been sponsored by Bridgestone in the 2nd Morgan Cup I can without a doubt say they are awesome people!

Great work guys, Buck your entry couldn't be more spot on dude. Good work!

Good luck everyone, having been sponsored by Bridgestone in the 2nd Morgan Cup I can without a doubt say they are awesome people!

#TheyGetAwesomeness

Two more hours!

I KNOW a bag of J40's would be deadly in my hands!

Back