Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I have to tell you these contests have gotten in my head, I just posted a thought in the Callaway thread, and I had to edit it to make it rhyme...When I was reading your first line, I was looking for the 2nd line to rhyme as well.

Guess it just shows that the entire THP community is really into these contests and having fun with them, win or lose.

hahaha that was funny, I am sorry to disapoint but I didnt Intend this post to rhyme ;)

5pm can't get here fast enough!!! So excited to find out the next two participants!!

Good luck to those who entered...some sweet j40s coming your way!

that and the experience of a lifetime
for sure an experience that will be remembered for life! right now i cant even imagine it

Not going to lie, not much work is going to get done in the next hour and half. Really anticpating the annoucement. Not so much to see if I'm selected, but to watch all the excitement get posted from the ones that are, whether it's on video or just a post.

#franchiserewritten #liveschanged

Tick tock goes the clock

Will be an exciting drive home from work for some folks

Good luck to all competitors. What a amazing experience this will be and to be apart of something special. A chance to represent such a inventive company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to hear who won hope it's me! Good luck everyone.

Turner

Good luck to everyone....Bridgestone was such an amazing sponsor the last 2 years going way above and beyond what was required of them, and I have no doubt they will up their game yet again this year!!

This last hour is killing me.

15 mins... Good luck

Good luck guys and gal, tons of great entries!

Back