Bridgestone Golf Balls - Official Golf Ball of THP Fall Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In our search for making the THP Fall Outing & Demo Day the place for THP Forum members to find and try out wonderful equipment and accessories, Bridgestone Golf has stepped up and taken a step in making sure that each golfer out there will have a chance to try out their incredible golf balls.

Bridgestone is now the OFFICIAL golf ball of the outing and will be providing golf balls for everybody that is coming to play during their rounds. Each golfer will receive either the B330-RX or the B330-RXS as their ball to use/try during their trek around two incredible courses.

We wanted to make sure that each golfer had a chance to experience what these golf balls offer in terms of playability and performance and could not be happier to have them on board as the Official Golf Ball of the THP Fall Outing & Demo Day.

We strongly urge each person that is attending to click the button above this post and go to the Bridgestone B Fit online fitting and tell them the news and find out which one of the two is right for you.

If you are not familiar with the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day, here is a link to give you all the info on how you can participate in one of the most memorable golf weekends you could ever imagine.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...THP-Fall-Outing-Announcement&highlight=outing

797625347_MuF8J-M-1.jpg

797625292_vsQHw-M-1.jpg

b330-rx-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
woo hoo! how freakin' awesome is that. thanks bridgestone!! you'll have my business for life.

btw, i love the b330 rx!

Great work THP and Bridgestone. This site continues to grow in profile, and deservedly so. Nice to see so many manufacturers getting on board!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Im really excited to try these balls out. Fate has kept me from them the last couple purchases but I'm excited about this opportunity! I loved the B330 S but I think these would be way better for my game.

WOW! Now that is just incredible! I will definitely have to see which is better for me beforehand. Thanks to B-Stone and THP once again!

Outstanding pairing; Bridgestone and THP!

Much appreciated Bridgestone

So cool!! Does everybody get just one, or do we get as many as we need to complete our rounds? From past experience, I'll be prone to loose a few....

How long does the online fitting take? I'm at work and don't have lots of time.... Does anybody know which would be the most similar to the e6 I was fit for??

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone Golf!!!

• Admin
So cool!! Does everybody get just one, or do we get as many as we need to complete our rounds? From past experience, I'll be prone to loose a few....

How long does the online fitting take? I'm at work and don't have lots of time.... Does anybody know which would be the most similar to the e6 I was fit for??

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone Golf!!!

Each golfer will get a sleeve for each round to try out. One thing I want to point out is that Bridgestone is unlike just about every golf company in that they believe 100% in fitting and finding the right ball. However it was not a fair task to ask them to fit all 50 golfers (or so) and send the right balls for each person. So we asked for two golf balls that have received rave reviews from our testers and in our review and wanted everybody to try them out.

As a company Bridgestone still firmly believes that there is a right ball for every golfer and each person should be fitted properly.

Another awesome announcement. Thanks Bridgestone and THP!

This is awesome! Epic! Fantastic..

Could I possibly be swayed away from Srixon? I guess we will have to see!!

Each golfer will get a sleeve for each round to try out. One thing I want to point out is that Bridgestone is unlike just about every golf company in that they believe 100% in fitting and finding the right ball. However it was not a fair task to ask them to fit all 50 golfers (or so) and send the right balls for each person. So we asked for two golf balls that have received rave reviews from our testers and in our review and wanted everybody to try them out.

As a company Bridgestone still firmly believes that there is a right ball for every golfer and each person should be fitted properly.

Thanks JB, I was just curious. It is still very cool that Bridgestone is doing this for us!! I went to one of their fitting challenges and could not be happier with the way it went. I was fit for the e6 due to my slower swing speed and my tendency to slice the ball. I just looked at the Bridgestone website and it looks like the RX is the most similar to the e6. Does that seem right??

I just did the B Fit and spoke with Jeff. Awesome. It's really just getting better and better!!!!!!!

Thanks JB, I was just curious. It is still very cool that Bridgestone is doing this for us!! I went to one of their fitting challenges and could not be happier with the way it went. I was fit for the e6 due to my slower swing speed and my tendency to slice the ball. I just looked at the Bridgestone website and it looks like the RX is the most similar to the e6. Does that seem right??

9I, i played the E6 a lot last year and now play the rx and couldn't be happier. if anything, bring some E6's and see which one works best for you on the course.

Definitely go through B Fit and tell them you are from THP. The RX could be the right ball, but you never know.

9I, i played the E6 a lot last year and now play the rx and couldn't be happier. if anything, bring some E6's and see which one works best for you on the course.

I plan on it TC!! Lots of them!! :D

I plan on it TC!! Lots of them!! :D

i really think you'll like the performance of the rx off the tee (very similar to the E6 to me) and it's much stronger out of the fwy and around the greens for me.

who knows though, you might like the rxs. the point is, you'll find out, b/c bridgestone stepped up and i find it amazing that they are doing this for the outing!

This is great. I am going to a ball fitting here in the next couple of weeks and it should really clear up which one I should be using.

I played a sleeve if RX balls earlier this year and I was wishy/washy on them... but I am looking forward to trying them again!

After TC and Duey's review (and watching RxGus spinning balls back), I have been really wanting to give one of B-Stone's premium balls a try. This will be the perfect opportunity!

Wow this is great news. A big thanks for everyone at THP that is making this stuff possible. A second big thanks goes out to all the companies that have supported this outing so far. Between the demo clubs, the giveaways, and now Bridgestone being the official ball of the THP Outing this weekend experience just keeps getting better and better.

how cool is it that we have "an official ball"? talk about feeling special!!!

how cool is it that we have "an official ball"? talk about feeling special!!!

I think we should celebrate with 2 for 1 drinks. Who is with me?

Just talked to Jeff at Bridgestone. He must be a busy guy! He confirmed that the RX would be the most similar to the e6.

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone Golf!!

I think we should celebrate with 2 for 1 drinks. Who is with me?

yeah, and maybe top it off with a round at PGA NATIONAL!!!!

bridgestone continues to impress me more and more. they are a company that truly gets it imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back