Bridgestone J40 Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are the new wedges coming soon from Bridgestone Golf. They come standard with True Temper DG Spinner shafts.

i-KQzZsfq-L.jpg

i-zD77cwj-L.jpg

i-6FdpZjV-L.jpg

i-jjdLhFm-L.jpg

i-h8PnV5R-L.jpg

These I like very much. Very, very much!

I have never hit Bridgestone wedges but I would be interested. JB, have you had the chance to hit previous models? If so, in general terms, how do they stack up?

Gorgeous! I have a J38 wedge at home that I absolutely love, the J40 look a lot like them but with the DG Spinner will be even better. WTG Bridgestone Golf!

What is the difference over the J-38, JB?

Really simple design... I am not sure how much of a fan I am of the faded B, because I love brand visualization, but I cannot wait to hit these!!!!

I like these wedges. They inspire confidence for some reason.

I have never hit Bridgestone wedges but I would be interested. JB, have you had the chance to hit previous models? If so, in general terms, how do they stack up?

The J38 is a brilliant wedge.

Those are beauties .. Do you know the MSRP?

now that I like! Not to mention the awesome shaft is comes with.

Lookin good!

Man, the chrome one is shiny! I have to say it looks better than the oxide one. Nice wedges!

Love that they have the Spinner shafts in them too!

wow those are sexy, cant wait to give them a spin(pun intended)

I think I prefer the non-black ones, but I'd have to see them in person. I wonder what loft/bounce combos they'll come in?

That black one is a very nice looking club.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Any idea if they will come in LH?

The black looks very nice, the chrome has so much glare it looks almost washed out in that picture. I like how more and more oems are putting the spinners in stock.

The J38 is a brilliant wedge.

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying that wedge JR.

These wedges fit well with Bridgestone's lineup: not very flashy at all, but traditional clubs in appearance that set up well. I also love the black finish on any wedge, these look great.

Love that black wedge! Almost a matte finish it seems....

Just like w/ the Irons coming out, these things are sharp looking.

Back