Bridgestone LIVE Broadcast from the PGA Show

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
As most of you are aware Bridgestone golf is having a live broadcast from the PGA show at:
Thursday, January 26th
- 11 a.m. – Noon: Live skype Q&A session with David Feherty, Billy Hurley III and Brandt Snedeker from Torrey Pines.
- Noon – 1 p.m.: In Booth Q&A with Davis Love III, Will MacKenzie and Hudson Swafford.

Friday, January 27th
- Noon – 1 p.m. In Booth Q&A with Paula Creamer and Lee Trevino

You can watch the video here on THP by visiting the home page here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=15806

Enjoy the show.

they had a cool thing on this morning where Kutchar went to his putting coach and was working with different putters

If you watch right now there is still video playing with a live stream of the show that is pretty cool along with Kutchar doing his putter fitting.

Ashton Kutchar is a Bridgestone staffer? OH....you guys much be talking about Matt KUCHAR. Ok. :D

Interview is pretty good so far. He likes the new irons he's gaming thats for sure, and his new ball.

Feherty Skype session is going on now

"Happy to be playing Bridgestone and happy to be driving Bridgestone. What people don't realize is that they have a lot in common. Mostly they go long and stop quick" - Feherty

Finally able to tune into this after a few meetings. Looks like Paula is up in a few minutes!

Paula is on Friday dude. Today is Thursday.

Thanks - I see the schedule now. Just saw her name and the time and thought she was upcoming.

That Hudson Swafford is a pretty cool dude. I'll be rooting for him, he seems like a great kid. They're going to have him go thru a ball fitting on their live feed a little later today, that should be interesting.

That Hudson Swafford is a pretty cool dude. I'll be rooting for him, he seems like a great kid. They're going to have him go thru a ball fitting on their live feed a little later today, that should be interesting.

Agreed - that was a good interview. That's what I like about all of the Bridgestone staffers, they are all just so down to earth and laid back.

Checking out the coverage today. Wow! Great work to all involved.

Hudson Swafford's ball fitting is on now.

123-124 MPH average swing speed. Average carries a tad north of 290.

And not even using the shaft fitted to him.

126 mph swing speed
164 ball speed?

Me thinks Swafford missed that one a bit.

Haha, I saw that too. He had a couple beyond 180 mph so that was good but that last one was definitely not his best I don't think.

I just wanna know how he generates that much club head speed looking like he's just smoothing a wedge. Makes me sick!

On now!!

- Noon – 1 p.m. In Booth Q&A with Paula Creamer and Lee Trevino

Back