Bridgestone Offers Viewer Access to PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

For the first time ever in the 57-year history of the PGA Merchandise Show, consumers will be able to experience what’s going on live in an exhibitor’s booth. Bridgestone Golf, the #1 ball-fitter in golf, will stream live video from its booth so consumer golf fans worldwide can participate directly in the excitement of the golf industry’s biggest tradeshow. The annual gathering of golf’s greatest product development and business minds in Orlando, FL, has served as the launching pad for some of the most famous product introductions in the history of the game, but until now consumers have only been able to enjoy the show through media coverage or information passed on to them from their PGA professionals who attended.

Beginning Thursday, January 27th at 8:30 a..m. and through the end of the show on Saturday, January 29th, Bridgestone Golf will provide an up-close look inside its booth at live ball-fittings, live Q&A sessions with professional golf stars Matt Kuchar and Paula Creamer and a live skype-poweredQ&A with recently named 2012 U.SRyder Cup Captain and the newest member of the Bridgestone Golf Tour Team – Davis Love III. Bridgestone Golf will also offer a complementing live social media feed on the live stream page. Golf fans can join the conversation by directing comments to #1BallFitter using their Twitter or Facebook accounts.

“The PGA Show is always one of golf’s biggest events every year, and until now the general public hasn’t had an opportunity to experience an unedited no-holds barred look at what goes on,” said Dan Murphy. “We hope that by providing this window into what’s happening all week at the Bridgestone booth, golf fans will experience something new and exciting that whets their appetites for the upcoming playing season.”

To access Bridgestone’s live stream beginning Thursday, January 27th at 8:30 a.m. and to see a schedule of celebrity appearances and other special events at the Bridgestone booth go to:
www.bridgestonegolf.com/media/bsglive/pga-show

We'll be able to see you guy's as your walking up and taking pictures at the their booth?? How cool!

Be sure to let us know when you'll be walking through! Cool feature!

Neat....

We are really excited about this. There will be lots of action at Booth #1027, so we hope all of you THPers that have been such great supporters tune in. It really was the amazing support we've gotten from this site and our Boom Club members that made us think about this idea. We think you'll like what you see.

BstonerJK

We are really excited about this. There will be lots of action at Booth #1027, so we hope all of you THPers that have been such great supporters tune in. It really was the amazing support we've gotten from this site and our Boom Club members that made us think about this idea. We think you'll like what you see.

BstonerJK

This is awesome man! Bridgestone truly knows how to get out there and reach the people. I'll be checking in for sure.

This is so cool, add another positive for B-stone. I love how they are so engaging in everything they do. And I guess I just get lost her eyes casue I never knew Ms. Creamer was a Bridgestone Staffer.

this is pretty cool, I will have to tune in and check it out. It would be cool to see team THP all Sligo'd up

BstonerJK

This is a great idea. Definantely have to check it out, thanks.

This is so cool, add another positive for B-stone. I love how they are so engaging in everything they do. And I guess I just get lost her eyes casue I never knew Ms. Creamer was a Bridgestone Staffer.

This is awesome and I will definitely be checking in on this one. What alot of people don't realize, is that Precept is a part of the Bridgestone family. I hope to one day take a tour of their Covington,Ga. plant :golf2:

Cool idea and I will be tuning in.

But Precept is connected with Bridgestone. So if Bridgestone/Precept has an event she could be there. She was there last year at the show.

GolferGal, as usual, is right. Paula has been a guest at the Bridgestone booth each of the last 3 years. However, one point of clarification is that she is actually playing the B330-RX and won the 2010 U.S. Women's Open with that ball, so she's been a Bridgestone ball staffer for some time now. We still utilize Paula on Precept product packaging and so forth, but don't be surprised to see her in some Bridgestone ads this year too as we'll be more overt about her playing the TOUR B330-RX.

^ Coolness, I never knew the two were connected. THP: educating idiots like me everyday!

^ Coolness, I never knew the two were connected. THP: educating idiots like me everyday!

This is why I endorse the Precept balls in my signature. Great winter ball with soft feel and really good distance and the best part, it's in the Bridgestone family :thumb:

Reactions: SW
Hijack Alert! Yeah Gray I remember the other ones you were telling me about at the Ga weekend, Fix, I now use them for my night golf rounds. I really enjoy Bridgestone, plus they have cool ppl like bstoner working with them.

Hijack over, please resume your previous activities.

Thanks SW FLA, the feeling is mutual and we appreciate your support. Look forward to another round together this spring.

Back