Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

These seem to have gone down in price. Picked up 3 dozen of the tour b x for going into the fall.

Still have been playing this ball consistently and has yet to let me down. Still have a doze left from the event so have been able to keep them in play. With the current sale goin to pick up a couple dozen more

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

For those that don't know Basically $10 off Tour B balls or 2 for 70. Any major retailer Dicks, Golf Galaxy, PGA superstore etc. Online retailers as well, Budget golf has them for 34.97 and can use THP coupon as well so a dozen for 29.72.

djt311;n8905135 said:
For those that don't know Basically $10 off Tour B balls or 2 for 70. Any major retailer Dicks, Golf Galaxy, PGA superstore etc. Online retailers as well, Budget golf has them for 34.97 and can use THP coupon as well so a dozen for 29.72.

I should give you a bro fist bump for this!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djt311;n8905135 said:

it's that price on every dozen from Morton Golf today with "sizzle" with no shipping. Wish the Budget was 15 off everything haha

How could we not?

Canadan;n8905181 said:
it's that price on every dozen from Morton Golf today with "sizzle" with no shipping. Wish the Budget was 15 off everything haha

How could we not?
Awesome, got to do it not often the Tour B go on sale

djt311;n8905183 said:
Awesome, got to do it not often the Tour B go on sale

My only question right now is either 6 or 10 dozen hahaha

2021 called, they want to be fully stocked.

Canadan;n8905190 said:

Is the Tour B lineup up for an update in 2020?

Rumor mill says yes....new features are going to be seen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Iceman!;n8905269 said:
Is the Tour B lineup up for an update in 2020?

I thought I saw that somewhere... But that is perfect for me, because I like cheaper golf balls hahaha

Canadan;n8905190 said:

I agree. I don’t care what is coming out for 2020, a Bridgestone Tour B ball at 29.72 is just a steal. I only wish they had them in yellow, which I know is a crime against nature to you, but for my older eyes, the yellow simply works better. Still, I picked up 4 dozen at that price.

As a yellow ball player, yes old eyes, choices are RX or XS. Have tested the RX and it’s a good ball, it nothing special to kick my gamer out of the bag. The XS is a spin monster. This coming from a guy whose doesn’t normally spin the ball hard. The RX, and my gamer, normally sit 1 to 3’ past the ball mark. The XS however, the ball is before the ball mark. One GW hit 3’ from the hole yesterday, and sucked back 6’. Yikes, not used to seeing that. But will be hugely advantageous for those firm greens. Also, a lot of bite on those little hips around the green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After playing in a member / guest tourney with rock hard greens and super slick greens I parked the RX ball after the first day and put in the RXS the second. The first day I just couldn’t get the ball to check. I’m really not used to that but I’m also not used to playing on that hard of greens. I had many nipped wedges and well struck irons hit and released several feet past the hole which left me with 10-15 footers coming back and most downhill. My proximity to the hole was baller and just couldn’t get it to stick and was penalized so much. I just couldnt get myself to play the ball short and account for the roll out. So the second day I decided to try the RXS and stick to the same game plan. Much different results. Finally started to see the ball check like I’m used to and I was finally rewarded for the good shots. It also felt softer than the RX off the putter and chipping which I like.

As a yellow ball player, yes old eyes, choices are RX or XS. Have tested the RX and it’s a good ball, it nothing special to kick my gamer out of the bag. The XS is a spin monster. This coming from a guy whose doesn’t normally spin the ball hard. The RX, and my gamer, normally sit 1 to 3’ past the ball mark. The XS however, the ball is before the ball mark. One GW hit 3’ from the hole yesterday, and sucked back 6’. Yikes, not used to seeing that. But will be hugely advantageous for those firm greens. Also, a lot of bite on those little hips around the green.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually had a couple of boxes of Tour B X balls that were yellow, but I can’t find them anywhere, either in brick and mortar or online anymore.

After playing in a member / guest tourney with rock hard greens and super slick greens I parked the RX ball after the first day and put in the RXS the second. The first day I just couldn’t get the ball to check. I’m really not used to that but I’m also not used to playing on that hard of greens. I had many nipped wedges and well struck irons hit and released several feet past the hole which left me with 10-15 footers coming back and most downhill. My proximity to the hole was baller and just couldn’t get it to stick and was penalized so much. I just couldnt get myself to play the ball short and account for the roll out. So the second day I decided to try the RXS and stick to the same game plan. Much different results. Finally started to see the ball check like I’m used to and I was finally rewarded for the good shots. It also felt softer than the RX off the putter and chipping which I like.
I'm playing RX and RXS. We had a lot of rain this year and the greens are very soft. Therefore, I've been using RX more often for the last month or so. There's a difference between RX & RXS. It's nice to have options.

There's a difference between RX & RXS. It's nice to have options.

I really didn't think there was THAT much of a difference but man there sure is. Surprised. I was going to move on from the Tour B balls for good after that first day but decided to try the RXS and it answered.

Went thru my dozen of the yellow Tour B RX and so I played the yellow Tour BXS yesterday. Had a real nice round, I could play either one. Great balls. Interested to see the difference of the new ball next year or when it's released.

Channeling my inner Canadan I’m going to hit some RX I just grabbed on the GC2 sometime this week next to the Cut Grey, XS, and Z’s I’ve been playing, for research you know. Haha

Channeling my inner Canadan I’m going to hit some RX I just grabbed on the GC2 sometime this week next to the Cut Grey, XS, and Z’s I’ve been playing, for research you know. Haha

Ill be interested in hearing your thoughts here. As a low spin low launch guy, you are going to a low spin driver and low spin golf ball, so super curious about launch and spin for you. Fun stuff.

Ill be interested in hearing your thoughts here. As a low spin low launch guy, you are going to a low spin driver and low spin golf ball, so super curious about launch and spin for you. Fun stuff.
I wish I was low spin and launch nowadays, particularly off the tee or with any woods at all. Miss those days.

Picked up a couple dozen of the RX in Yellow as I finally went through what I had left from the event. Love the look of the yellow and with fall coming they should be easier to spot.

Picked up a couple dozen of the RX in Yellow as I finally went through what I had left from the event. Love the look of the yellow and with fall coming they should be easier to spot.
Yeah with the leaves changing color and what not they'll stick right out :sneaky::greenalien:

Yeah with the leaves changing color and what not they'll stick right out :sneaky::greenalien:

I like to live dangerously. Usually play a yellow ball most of the time so it’s been a little odd playing a white one for the last couple months.

whether new balls or coming or not, both the B X and B XS are the best balls I've played in a long time. Sold off every other brand I had and have played the XS 90% of the time. For the $35 ill definitely load up on these!!

Ive actually been able (luckily haven't lost it) to play 1 B X ball for my last 3 rounds! Ive seen no drop off in performance and the cover is still in very good shape.

Leave school and go to the golf course.

k thx.

Back