Bridgestone TOUR B Golf Balls

If I wasn't so comfortable with the Chromesoft range I would be very tempted to give these Tour B a try as I think I know somewhere near to me that stocks them

I quite enjoyed the old B330 range, and would probably go with one of the 'S' variants in these

If I wasn't so comfortable with the Chromesoft range I would be very tempted to give these Tour B a try as I think I know somewhere near to me that stocks them

I quite enjoyed the old B330 range, and would probably go with one of the 'S' variants in these
Not sure what it's like over there, but the prices are almost too good to pass up for a very durable, high end golf ball.

At least to try, anyways.

RX ‘s are my go to now. Liking the results from my previous ball the XS

Played 9 tonight. Used 2 balls. The RX and the X. The X was consistently longer by anywhere from 5-15 yards and seemed to be slightly straighter as well. I wondered about how it would hold greens and it did every bit as good as the RX. This shot was from around 160 with an 8iron and it grabbed and spun back
6869e240200bc4d340707833ec84e10a.jpg

I’m happy with the RX, but after seeing the X tonight side by side, I might have to grab a sleeve and give them a fair shake.

Hey @Nerdy_81 let's play some golf I've got a couple extra sleeves of X.

Also, I would fully expect it to have better stopping power. Spin at work, baby!

Let’s make it happen man!

I have consistently been playing the RX since the Bridgestone event and cannot argue with the results. I have a couple boxes of XS sitting on the shelf and played that for 9 holes tonight. I struggle with spin on my irons and really like the results hitting these however verdict is still out on the driver. I am not swinging that club well the last few rounds so hard to tell the results there. May tinker some more.

Won a workplace putting comp today using a Tour B XS. For as much as I say I prefer a firmer feeling ball, this ball sure is nice and has a ton of green side spin with solid long club performance.

While I picked up a few boxes of the tour b x, I'm curious to see how those handle going into the fall and cooler temps (even though it was 96! Today here in Augusta)

I really don't have much else to say on the BX ball.......other than to bump this thread of awesomness!

Brodgestone balls $35 CAD at Golftown. Not my #1 ball, but damn that's good value for some winter beaters lol.

Man the Tour B XS are spinny! Could definitely tell even on pitch shots.

Playing a course on Friday with softer conditions so hopefully will be better for me to evaluate other aspects of the ball.

Well, funny you say that. Supposed to be getting a years worth of balls!

I had to buy some the other night. I was down to about 7 balls and I’m playing both days this weekend. Hopefully the 2 dozen I bought make it through fall and our year supply shows up for the 2020 season. Or they are the new balls. That would be even better

I played the and still have many of the XS. I like the ball, especially around the greens. I had found an RXS an put it into play and was immediately rewarded with about one extra club of distance on iron shots due to less spin, which isn't a problem on full iron shots. So for me the con of the RXS is chip and pitch shots on hard and fast green and getting very little check, whereas the XS performed great there.

Tradeoff, RXS for more distance or XS for more greenside spin...I think I'm going to have to go with the XS because the rollout around the greens is costing me. OR the Pro V1X, which performs similar to the XS in distance and nets even more green side spin....seems like I can't eat my cake and have it too.

I had to buy some the other night. I was down to about 7 balls and I’m playing both days this weekend. Hopefully the 2 dozen I bought make it through fall and our year supply shows up for the 2020 season. Or they are the new balls. That would be even better

I was just talking to Brian about that yesterday......im wondering if they will be the 2020 balls!!!

For those playing these, how was distance off the tee compared to your previous gamer? I am using the Tour B XS for the past 2 rounds (previously played ProV1) and I have read somewhat mixed information. This ball is supposed to be super spinny around the greens which I've noticed, but I've read multiple times that off the tee it is supposed to be lower spin. I'm not a ball wizard but I'm not sure how they can achieve that (Is this correct?). With that said, I have hit some of my best drives ever with this ball off the tee. Straight bombs that feel really good off the head. I think Bridgestone is a keeper for me going forward. Thanks for any help.

I played the Tiger Woods XS ball for the first time the other day. Hear are some thoughts.

XS was shorter off the driver then TP5x and CSX by a couple yards.

XS was noticeably straighter then either of the two off driver and irons. Like noticeably.

XS spun more then either of the two off irons and wedges.

I have so many dam balls right now but the Tour BX is calling my name.

Used the Tour B X yesterday for some short game practice and continue to like it. I was searching for something a little less spinny to the XS and this fits the bill perfectly.

Played with a buddy of mine that I havnt played with since last year.....he quickly noticed my fall flight and asked what I have done different. I explained to him about my ball fitting and it was intrigued. I love these BX balls!

I've now played several rounds with the Bridgestone Tour BX and like it well enough to buy a couple of dozen. Is there a "THP preferred retailer" where I should buy the balls ?

I've now played several rounds with the Bridgestone Tour BX and like it well enough to buy a couple of dozen. Is there a "THP preferred retailer" where I should buy the balls ?
Budget Golf has been very generous to the community and they actually engage on here, also. I'd, at least, take a peek at their website and see how competitive their prices are with others. Use Hackers15 in the promo code section for 15% off your order. (y)

For a change of pace I played Tour B XS this weekend (in Yellow). I think it is a great ball, I noticed a little extra lift on the trajectory with iron vs. the Z-Star XV and probably even regular Z-Star that I have been playing. Plenty of touch and spin around the green. In a lot of ways, what I get out of Tour B and Z-Star lines makes it easy to switch between them, both lines fantatic. I love the Yellow color and I still think the B logo and dimple in dimple makes for the best damn looking ball in golf. For everyday use, I think I lean toward Tour B X and Z Star XV, but on days where I'm feeling extra, I'd game the XS in an instant.

Back