Briggs Ranch Golf Course

Course is reopening shortly from getting their all new greens and I’m thinking about booking a trip to try them out.
That should be an absolute blast

Course is reopening shortly from getting their all new greens and I’m thinking about booking a trip to try them out.
Can't wait to see what they have to offer. 👍

That sounds awesome. Place looks phenomenal, not surprising with what we've seen from Dormie at the other facilities. I look forward to you getting out there and seeing how it is in person!

A trip sounds like the right thing to do. You want to be sure the greens were redone properly.

I've always wanted to play in Texas, just saying I'm available in case you need someone to fill in.

We have done threads for a number of the Dormie Network Clubs and today is Briggs Ranch. Located in San Antonio, this one is currently under renovation and will have some amazing greens when it comes out of it later this year.

View attachment 9098184

View attachment 9098189

View attachment 9098188

View attachment 9098191

View attachment 9098185

View attachment 9098186

View attachment 9098187

View attachment 9098194

View attachment 9098193

View attachment 9098190

View attachment 9098192

the Dormie Network is the greatest golf network I've seen. Wow 😍🔥

I keep finding myself pursuing the Dormie Network clubs. This was an interesting factoid! You should always read the fine print.
D6162C52-1037-4490-842E-63A7179CC9E5.jpeg

I keep finding myself pursuing the Dormie Network clubs. This was an interesting factoid! You should always read the fine print.
View attachment 9114355
Don't like that. Also @JB at ballyhack 1 of the guys who served us was from Briggs ranch and was in Roanoke until renovations were done. They had some people from Jersey too.

Don't like that. Also @JB at ballyhack 1 of the guys who served us was from Briggs ranch and was in Roanoke until renovations were done. They had some people from Jersey too.

Alligators are one thing, but rattle snakes…mark me down for a double and let’s go to the next hole!

Ok, this has to happen at some point right?!😳
9A3AA8F7-E8B5-48E9-B8D0-FE805D978134.jpeg

Possibly? Our THP experiences tend to be smaller in size for specific reasons.
Sure but.....6-8 guys (THPers specifically) could polish off a whole pig lol.

Sure but.....6-8 guys (THPers specifically) could polish off a whole pig lol.
Sure…But someone has to pay for it 😂

Oh.......yea. But....put an ENTIRE PIG in front of THPers and I feel like it would be the closest thing to a THP strip club experience. 🤣🤣

The new TifEagle greens replace the bent grass and I have heard from a few people that this place is just awesome now. A bit more lax and laid back with a cool environment.

I want to play this one so bad I can’t stand it.

The new TifEagle greens replace the bent grass and I have heard from a few people that this place is just awesome now. A bit more lax and laid back with a cool environment.

I think a lot of central texas bent greens are going that way.
Big debate at my club if they are staying bent when everything redone next year. Not sure where I stand, but I'd bet grounds crew is rooting for Bermuda.

I think a lot of central texas bent greens are going that way.
Big debate at my club if they are staying bent when everything redone next year. Not sure where I stand, but I'd bet grounds crew is rooting for Bermuda.
It makes perfect sense with the climate. With the limited play at a place like Briggs they could get away with it, but much like my club in Nashville, by end of the hot season, they were holding on for dear life to keep them perfect. TifEagle is so good, so that works for me.

Seminole in Tallahassee had TifEagle before and after the redesign. Always very good greens there.

Back