Brilliant or trashy

Brilliantly trashy. But those things are so heavy you may as well just carry your bag.

Wouldn't want to use one. But, it saved probably a couple hundred bucks by using what he had.

I can appreciate that the guy wants to get out and play, he is definitely thinking outside the box. He definitely didn't put much thought into it though, where is his cup holder for the Busch light?

That there is what we would call redneck ingenuity! IF it works in these times then who am I to judge, but that faux green bag I will judge! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ya gotta do what you gotta do, I guess. I mean, personally, I'd rather carry a good stand bag than pull that being me for hours. Now, if I didn't own a good stand bag, then I guess I'd entertain the idea. I'd almost say I'd rather carry a single strap cart (or even staff) bag than pull that around, but I think that'd be a close debate. Now, if I had seriously limiting back problems or other issues that precluded carrying, then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

It's a bit of both and makes me wonder if these guys even tried to carry their bags or are just so dead set against it, they immediately had to come up with a solution

That has to be just for show or a picture. That thing has to be way harder to push than any of the push carts, and heavy too. Don't know what he's thinking.

Funny for sure. Maybe not as easy as just carrying the bag, lol

It's a bit of both and makes me wonder if these guys even tried to carry their bags or are just so dead set against it, they immediately had to come up with a solution
Like tried to carry them for a round? I can tell by the time I get my bag from the other garage to the truck exactly how things will be if I carry it for a round.

Funny for sure. Maybe not as easy as just carrying the bag, lol

Exactly. Looks like something I would do... make it harder just to be stubborn.

Like tried to carry them for a round? I can tell by the time I get my bag from the other garage to the truck exactly how things will be if I carry it for a round.
No, i just meant try it out for a few minutes and maybe reconsider what they keep in there.

As someone who had to carry a cart bag for a round, I 100% approve of this ingenuity!

Gotta say its both brilliant and trashy!

Let’s see.... The guy was playing, so Brilliant!
i am Not playing. With the shortage of push cart inventory, I say anyway you get to play go for it. He’s not carrying that bag. And I bet he is pretty decent. You don’t game a Titleist bag if you ha e no game

You don’t game a Titleist bag if you ha e no game

I'm sure there are plenty specimens out there to disprove that. Just sayin'...

is this on a muni? if so, brilliant...if it's a private course, POSITIVELY brilliant.

Hopefully he had his shirt untucked as well

Those kind of push dollys are really heavy. They are built to carry heavy items, not to walk around a golf course on grass and hills.

While it was an interesting idea, I think the player will quickly realize this was a mistake.

Hopefully he had his shirt untucked as well
And a flatbill cap. :LOL:

I vote both brilliant and trashy. He needs to work a trade with the dude with the faux gator bag, that would be a much better fit.

That has to be just for show or a picture. That thing has to be way harder to push than any of the push carts, and heavy too. Don't know what he's thinking.

100% not for show or fake picture. its a little blurry cus i had to use the zoom. i was standing far away so he wouldnt notice me snapping a pic. i kid you not, his 2 friends had the same set up. overheard him saying that they tried to go to Academy but it was only open for online pick up. so i sent the pic to a few of my golf buddies and sure enough next day one of my friend did the same thing. much lighter dolly though..

I definitely would not have thought of that. I bet that would be super heavy!

That's gotta be heavy.

Whatever works I guess. I wouldn't do it but then again, yankee ingenuity!:)

Back