Bring your own blower to the course?

LOL no I have never seen that nor would I do it

LOL no I have never seen that nor would I do it

It's wild to me, I've never thought about it before, just bitched about leaf removal lol

May consider it in the future lol

What an idea! Can’t say I’ve ever thought about that before!

Never saw this but if I played a course where the greens were loaded with leaves or pine straw I would definitely think about it

Can't say that Ive seen it......

I think you should go to hammok beach with one though.

I've always wanted to, as I think I tend to lose one or two more balls a round due to not being able to find it in the leaves. Maybe one day i'll be that guy, but not really into getting chirped at from others if it bothers them, or from the course.

That never crossed my mind. My first thought was it's a ridiculous move but the more I think about it the more sense it makes. I still don't see it in my future.

Yes, my course could use some more leaf blowing. But I'm not going to be the guy to do it. There to play golf not perform lawn care.

Kinda funny, I was just thinking about this last weekend when I lost a ball in the leaves. Told my brother-in-law (jokingly) that I was going to bring a cordless leaf blower the next time.

Clearing a path would create too much stress that I would actually have to sink it because my excuses are out of the way.

I think it would be perfect for those times when your putt stops half a ball short of the cup.

That is just weird!!!!

I've always made that joke .... "Hey did you bring your leaf blower?" But never have I seen anyone actually DO it! HAHA! I like it (y)

I guess they plan on missing a few fairways today............

To save time, let your playing partners blow stuff out of the way as the ball is rolling. Like curling, on grass.

I know of at least one THPer that I've seen do this recently, and I've honestly never even thought about it. It's a great idea though! some of the courses I play clearly don't care enough on their own to do it, so why not do it yourself?

That's a great idea !
I'd mount a big one to my golf cart.

Never thought about bringing a blower, but definitely thought about a chainsaw before.

I have several trees at different courses in the area I'd like to take down. :p

It’s not the worst idea I’ve ever heard of.

Could be super handy on the greens when it’s covered with leaves.

If there were a smaller option, I’d totally do it.

I've thought about it. I'm a contractor so I have a lot of them, and they are handy. My club is great about blowing off the greens though.

Back