Bristol Palin's Boyfriend's Mom Arrested in Drug Case

Say it out loud, Nimrod. He's from Boston.

And it's not just the sex. "Did you ever smoke cigarettes? Did you ever take drugs? Did you ever...?"

I would say be honest with them but then again I don't have kids and God help us all when I do. Just remember you can't be to harsh on them for things they do that you did also. Well that is unless you don't tell them you did them too.

A stalk?

258739.JPG

That's Bostonian for stork! LOL

Say it out loud, Nimrod. He's from Boston.

And it's not just the sex. "Did you ever smoke cigarettes? Did you ever take drugs? Did you ever...?"

where the hell did "stalk" come from... that is stork, said in my best Kennedy accent

ie... drunk on a boat down the cape with half a sandwhich in my mouth, while my girlfriend is drowing in a car that I just crashed off a bridge while driving under the influence

haha

where the hell did "stalk" come from... that is stork, said in my best Kennedy accent

ie... drunk on a boat down the cape with half a sandwhich in my mouth, while my girlfriend is drowing in a car that I just crashed off a bridge while driving under the influence

haha

That's just wrong. :clapp:

In general, I have no sympathy for the knock-em-up-and-leave-em mentality (as a female, I have to say that...

I TOTALLY agree with you Claire, but as a man I have to tell arguably the WORST joke ever on the topic...

The young, handsome, man-about-town is awakened at noon on a Saturday morning by the phone ringing.

Bill: Hello?
Mary: Bill?
Bill: Yes.
Mary: Bill... this is Mary.
Bill? Mary?
Mary:Yes, Mary. Remember me? We met at Joe's part 2 months ago and we ended up spending the night at your apartment. You said what a good sport I was, remember?
Bill:Oh... sure. Mary. I remember.
Mary: Well Bill. I'm pregnant. And if you don't marry me I'm going to kill myself.
Bill: Say Mary, You areally ARE a good sport, aren't you?

Rimshot! I actually, morally HATE that joke. But it IS funny.

I TOTALLY agree with you Claire, but as a man I have to tell arguably the WORST joke ever on the topic...

The young, handsome, man-about-town is awakened at noon on a Saturday morning by the phone ringing.

Bill? Mary?
Mary:Yes, Mary. Remember me? We met at Joe's part 2 months ago and we ended up spending the night at your apartment. You said what a good sport I was, remember?
Mary: Well Bill. I'm pregnant. And if you don't marry me I'm going to kill myself.
Bill: Say Mary, You areally ARE a good sport, aren't you?

Rimshot! I actually, morally HATE that joke. But it IS funny.

wow... :bomb:

Seemed appropriate this morning.

Bill? Mary?
Bill: Say Mary, You really ARE a good sport, aren't you?

I heard that very recently, but can't remember where.

I have a general comment, not about this story in particular...but shame on these people for putting their children out front and center in the campaign, then asking the media not to talk about them. They tout them as Anti-Abortion poster children, family values, blah blah, then say it's not fair to put them in the papers?

BTW, it's Oxycontin, "Hillbilly Heroin".

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5375512.ece

Back