British Open Championship [Spoilers]

Good morning dudes and dudettes! hmmmm I see old JB's main man JD shot a hot round this a.m.! It's got to be the pants man :eek:)

Debate about the course record!

Curtis Strange shot 62 on the Dunhill Links, does it count because it was before the course changes? Paul Broadhurst shot 63 before the latest round of changes, does this count? Bradley Dredge shot 64, but before the 17th was lengthened, does this count? haha.

Wait! They are talking about the grooves on the face of the Nike Method putter like it is a Nike invention!

Um, hello... Rife! Not that I'm biased to Rife or anything :D

Wait! They are talking about the grooves on the face of the Nike Method putter like it is a Nike invention!

Um, hello... Rife! Not that I'm biased to Rife or anything :D

My YES putter also seems to have grooves on it........ :wink:

My YES putter also seems to have grooves on it........ :wink:

My Rossa putter would also like to have a word with Mr. Azinger.

Funny shot of the driving range...Mickelson, Ogilvy, and McDowell all warming up for their rounds, surrounding John Daly who is out hitting balls after his round. They have to be thinking "that guy shot -6???"

McIlroy just shot his 63. Impressive!!

Good morning dudes and dudettes! hmmmm I see old JB's main man JD shot a hot round this a.m.! It's got to be the pants man :eek:)

ROFL Gray I saw this also and the first thing I thought of was JB. I know he loves that guy.

ROFL Gray I saw this also and the first thing I thought of was JB. I know he loves that guy.

Of course I do. How could anybody not love a guy like him. I mean I love everybody that sues children's charities

PS my whole contest team other than Tiger is tanking. Get it together fellas!

Damn "Get in the hole" fans when Tiger drives follow him to British Open. NOT GONNA GET IN HOLE ON 17 AT ST. ANDREWS YOU MORONS!!!

so glad i am at work right now!

well, paddy needs some bad weather or something. so far he and barnes are both 1 under, barnes is on hole #2 and paddy's on hole #15! c'mon man.

Espn3.com is super slow and worthless. Can't even log in. Booo

I dont wanna stream video yet.. I may curse some players, Iphone app rocks.

Here comes the wind!! I figure, even with the low scores, that if you get out of the day at even, you will have done OK.

How do you figure? Unless you get to watch while at work!!!

i was being sarcastic!

i got up at 4 to watch as much as possible, but i have work this morning then a tee time at 1 with some potential customers. if i'm going to miss the coverage i'd rather miss it while on the course.

Hey TC (and others) - You can listen to the radio broadcast at online at opengolf.com

It's surprisingly good.

Enjoy your afternoon round you old rascal Calloway! Pretend you are at the North Carolina Open which is next in prestige to the Bristish Open and whup them boys butt :eek:)

i was being sarcastic!

i got up at 4 to watch as much as possible, but i have work this morning then a tee time at 1 with some potential customers. if i'm going to miss the coverage i'd rather miss it while on the course.

Amen to having to miss coverage because you on course. Have a great round today.

i was being sarcastic!

Hope you have a great round, remember let the customer win!!! Score well and land the account TC!!!

Debate about the course record!

Curtis Strange shot 62 on the Dunhill Links, does it count because it was before the course changes? Paul Broadhurst shot 63 before the latest round of changes, does this count? Bradley Dredge shot 64, but before the 17th was lengthened, does this count? haha.

I was listening to an interview with the head PR guy for St. Andrews and said they threw out Curtis Strange's 62 on the Old Course because of the changes. I beleive he said they threw out all of the records because they don't view it as the same course now. Here is an article I found on the issue as well.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/golf/article_06159fec-98c1-5be8-a35f-c64a492540a6.html

Hope you have a great round, remember let the customer win!!! Score well and land the account TC!!!

really? i don't think i can do that.

man, i hope the afternoon session at st. andrews stays relatively calm. i'd hate to see guys out of the tournament this early. what does everyone think: will it get tougher? will scoring be the same as the morning?

It's amazing. The tee boxes just look like a spot in the fairway they put a couple of tee markers on and the greens don't look much different than the fairways.

I was listening to an interview with the head PR guy for St. Andrews and said they threw out Curtis Strange's 62 on the Old Course because of the changes. I beleive he said they threw out all of the records because they don't view it as the same course now. Here is an article I found on the issue as well.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/golf/article_06159fec-98c1-5be8-a35f-c64a492540a6.html

Nice find, thanks! Imagine if they kept throwing out the records every time they made changes to courses? Augusta probably wouldn't have a record!

Weather may be about to change shortly guys, keep your eyes open for the wind getting up and the rain coming down hard!

Open app on the iphone cant stream. :(

Back