British Open Championship [Spoilers]

You might not be able to tell the difference between the tees, fairways and greens, but there's no mistaking where the rough is.

You might not be able to tell the difference between the tees, fairways and greens, but there's no mistaking where the rough is.

no doubt, and that stuff is thick, nasty, and tall.

oosthuizen (have no clue how to spell that) is ripping it up!!!!

furyk is not!!! now that boom boom's on the THP magazine cover, furyk is doom'd.

Is it bad if I had 2 breakfasts today?

That's never a bad thing.

It is if you're overweight and eating last nights leftovers as one of those 2 breakfasts. :D
I'll have to find some way to burn this off later... maybe I'll buy a shake weight.

Is it bad if I had 2 breakfasts today?

Heck no! Sometimes I eat breakfast three times a day (morning, lunch, dinner) and then have another post pub.

Lets keep this one about the tournament guys. Thanks.

Lets keep this one about the tournament guys. Thanks.

Love the BBC guys on XM/Open App call birdie putts "Dunkers"!

Makes me want a 3rd breakfast of donuts... (sorry JB, I couldn't resist)

Who are most of these guys on the top of the leaderboard?

I guess I need to start paying more attention to the European tour than I do.

You certainly should Mary.....before they start winning on the US some more! :D

Barnes with another good look at birdie, he's playing very well today.

Westwood just had his 5th bird in a row! :alien2:

thought luke donald would've had a more impressive showing. 1 over thru 13, guess the GG curse is still alive!!!! bwuahahaha

hahahaha, anders hanson looked like me in that bunker. geez bro, just hit it backwards.

Saturday and Sunday mornings at 6am on the Golf Channel is where you'll find most of these guys lol

Here's my picks....

1. Harrington
2. Justin Rose
3. Bubba Watson
4. Lee Westwood

meh....

Is that Westwood moving up? All he needed was TC to stop friggin picking him for every major ahahahahaha

Is that Westwood moving up? All he needed was TC to stop friggin picking him for every major ahahahahaha

thanks man, but i'm finally on the "he's only good for 3/4 rounds" at least for this tournament.

thanks man, but i'm finally on the "he's only good for 3/4 rounds" at least for this tournament.

ah so you jumped on board huh? Thats ok with me as long as he hangs out around the top 5 unlike my weak link right now, Rose whose down at T42! Pick it up Rose!

Go John Daly!

Lucky for Duval Ewan Porter is playing and bested Duval for the highest score.

I cannot wait to see the John Daly meltdown. Then he can focus his time appropriately like pimping hats, suing children's charities, and just being JD.

I cannot wait to see the John Daly meltdown. Then he can focus his time appropriately like pimping hats, suing children's charities, and just being JD.
What gets me the most is tossing cigarette butts on the most sacred fairways in golf.

dang i over slept bad this morning and missed alot. i see tigers score 5 under. how was he pretty consistent or get lucky a few times? how did the early guys do? sorry i missed a lot. just need a little fill in on what happened.

Back