2. Lee Westwood
3. Justin Rose
4. Retief Goosen

Team OEM:

Rose -T44
Ishikawa -T17
Barnes -T17
Westwood -T8

Not too bad, but I need Rose to pick it up.

Woods t8
Allenby t31
Goosen t44
Harrington t104

Just need Paddy to best Barnes. My other 3 are in good position after day one(Goosen -2 thru 15 at time of this post)

I picked the wrong Molinari!! :dohanim: Edoardo is at 4 under while Francesco is 2 over!! Oh well 3 days to go. Paddy and Francesco you have been officially put on cut alert!!

Paddy +1 T103
Tiger -5 T8
Francesco +2 T124
Charl -1 T62

I keep cursing whoever I pick.

Rose T44
McDowell T74
Paddy T104
Bubba Watson T104

Not a good day one.

-Ricky Barnes
-Justin Rose
-Jim Furyk
-Tiger Woods

With a 269 like that?

My guys are all done for the day.

Woods t8
Allenby t30
Goosen t30
Harrington t99

Just need Paddy to beat Barnes. My other 3 are in good position after day one

I was going to put more thought into my picks, but I figured until I can pick the weather, I have no hope of picking a good group...
yeah i was hoping the weather would be like it normally is there... thats why i picked a closer to par tiebreaker

After Round One:
Rory McIlroy -9 (1)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8)
Lee Westwood -5 (T8)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17)

Not bad but it's only one round.

After Round One:
Rory McIlroy -9 (1)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8)
Lee Westwood -5 (T8)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17)

Damn nice picks Smalls. And I thought my team was looking pretty good. But youre right, a lot changes by Sunday. Usually.

I feel much better than I normally do after 1 round. I really need to quit picking Paddy in these things though. Nice picks there, Smalls!

Tiger -5
Rose -2
Goosen -3
Paddy +1

After Round One:
Rory McIlroy -9 (1)
Tiger Woods -5 (T8)
Lee Westwood -5 (T8)
Ricky Barnes -4 (T17)

Nice picks Smalls! I'm pretty much in the crapper with my picks unless the golf gods shine on me. Khaaaaaaannn!

Barnes
Woods
Clark
Rose

Atleast they are all in the red after round 1 I guess

Furyk is screwing me for a second time. I picked him in the Masters contest and he didnt make the cut. The next week in the Verison Heritage I saw him win.
Stricker
Furyk
Westwood
Harington
Not in good shape...
EDIT: Not Barnes, Stricker.

Last edited:
Woods- t8
Westwood- t8
McIlroy- 1
Paddy- 99 (grrr)

My guys are all done for the day.

Woods t8
Allenby t30
Goosen t30
Harrington t99

Just need Paddy to beat Barnes. My other 3 are in good position after day one

that's just not going to happen unless ricky pulls a DJ. he's looking really, really good......i'm punching myself.

I really need Rose to do something today. Like move up about 30 slots.

that's just not going to happen unless ricky pulls a DJ. he's looking really, really good......i'm punching myself.

Its not like we haven't seen Barnes crap his pants on the weekend of a major before. I will agree, it doesn't look likely. Maybe they will end up tying

Its not like we haven't seen Barnes crap his pants on the weekend of a major before. I will agree, it doesn't look likely. Maybe they will end up tying

well, after my post about punching myself, ricky pretty much self imploded. if paddy would pull his finger out and put up a somewhat respectable score then i think he has a chance to win more money than barnes.

the putt barnes missed on 18 for birdie was sad. he may fall apart tomorrow and sunday.

well, after my post about punching myself, ricky pretty much self imploded. if paddy would pull his finger out and put up a somewhat respectable score then i think he has a chance to win more money than barnes.

the putt barnes missed on 18 for birdie was sad. he may fall apart tomorrow and sunday.

however Allenby is stinking it up this morning as well. +2 after 3 for the day.

however Allenby is stinking it up this morning as well. +2 after 3 for the day.

huh? he's 2 over on his round today or two over for the championship?

Barnes did have a rough finish but was still under par for the day and still in the top 10 for the tournament at this point.

I need Ryan Moore to be super anti establishment today and beat this course down.. I have the same team as Smallville but I chose Ryan Moore and he has Westwood ... :banghead:

Back