British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

Just entered... Tough tough choices!!!!!!!!!

Only a few more hours to enter this one.

im excited

Entry sent!
Hoping another darkhorse comes through.

Entry sent!
Hoping another darkhorse comes through.

me too man. it'll be interesting to see if you could pull off back to back wins.

Almost missed this one! Great contest THP and Wilson!

me too man. it'll be interesting to see if you could pull off back to back wins.
That would be incredible! It's just dumb luck for me on this one, though. For the US Open, I had a good feeling about McDowell all along. This time around, I had 25 different names on my list that I was seriously consiering.

That would be incredible! It's just dumb luck for me on this one, though. For the US Open, I had a good feeling about McDowell all along. This time around, I had 25 different names on my list that I was seriously consiering.

you and me both! i took two pretty obvious guys and really went out on a limb for the other two. we shall see.

Nice... Looks like I picked a good day to join the forum...

Thanks to THP and Wilson for the chance to win these irons. This will definitely prove to be an interesting contest. I know who my picks are. :smile-big:

Thanks to THP and Wilson for this contest.

Love the contest trying to get my 5 posts in so i can be a part of both sides. if you guys have not hit the fg tours they are pretty amazing one of the most under rated brands out there great feel ball flight everything....

Love the contest trying to get my 5 posts in so i can be a part of both sides. if you guys have not hit the fg tours they are pretty amazing one of the most under rated brands out there great feel ball flight everything....

i would agree! very underrated golf clubs.

i would agree! very underrated golf clubs.

So underrated I've loaded the top half of my bag with them....buahahahahaahahah!

I'm like everyone else on this, two legit picks, two risky ones....here's hoping!

Thanks a ton to THP and Wilson for the contest!

I've seen these irons and they are going to make the winners very very happy!

I think Wilson gets a little bit of a bad rep for making cheap clubs, but their top shelf clubs are as good as any from what I've seen and hit.

Thanks for the great opportunity!

Mine's in.

Procrastinator

Almost forgot! I came back to give one more reminder about the ESPN game and then I saw this thread!

So who did everybody go with?

So who did everybody go with?

tigger
paddy
sergio
allenby

i figured i had to really go with some uncertainties in order to have a shot to win. i'm pretty sure allenby's a decent pick but sergio could make me or break me.

Back