British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

What's everyones winning score predictions? You all did remember to include a score I hope!

i can't remember smalls to tell you the truth, but i think mine was 284, but don't hold me to that.

Tiger Woods
Lee Westwood
Padraig Harrington
Rory McIlroy

crap! i think i might be the only person to have picked sergio. he usually plays well in the british and he's a wonderful ball striker. i'm starting to regret my decision and he hasn't even tee'd off.

crap! i think i might be the only person to have picked sergio. he usually plays well in the british and he's a wonderful ball striker. i'm starting to regret my decision and he hasn't even tee'd off.

I picked him as my darkhorse on the radio.

Winning score for my entry was 278

I had 274 as my tiebreaker! Don't worry TC he may fair well. Its still early.

I just tried to play it safe. I bet that my picks were very popular as well

Tiger, Allenby, Goosen, Paddy. I think I had a winning score of 277(-11)

Padraig HARRINGTON Republic of Ireland
Rory MCILROY Northern Ireland
Tiger WOODS USA
Ryo ISHIKAWA Japan

Winners Total Score = 280

paddy
fisher
rose
westwood
an all euro lineup

you guys went lowwwww on the tiebreaker... im with tc1... im in the above 280 range but this is alll dependent on the weather... take the wind out of the equation and its gonna be a birdie eagle fest... put the wind in every day... and its gonna be a bogeyfest

paddy
fisher
rose
westwood
an all euro lineup

you guys went lowwwww on the tiebreaker... im with tc1... im in the above 280 range but this is alll dependent on the weather... take the wind out of the equation and its gonna be a birdie eagle fest... put the wind in every day... and its gonna be a bogeyfest

Fisher and Immelman were my last 2 out. I was down to those two along with Allenby. I took Allenby, I may regret not taking Fisher.

Fisher and Immelman were my last 2 out. I was down to those two along with Allenby. I took Allenby, I may regret not taking Fisher.

i like the allenby pick. he's very adept at links golf and has shown some good form this year. conditions and courses in australia are eerily similar in australia's fall and winter.

and he's got great headcovers lol
i like the allenby pick. he's very adept at links golf and has shown some good form this year. conditions and courses in australia are eerily similar in australia's fall and winter.

My picks:

Padraig Harrington
Tiger Woods
Franceso Molinari
Charl Schwartzel

As of this post
Paddy +1 (F)
Tiger -5 (F)
Francesco +1 (7)
Charl -1 (F)

Not bad, not great.

frap!! why didn't i stick with westwood? i'm an idiot

I've got

Padraig Harrington (+1)
Rory McIlroy (-9)
Justin Rose (-2)
Ryo Ishikawa (-4)

Score : 276

(Just realised they are all 'R's !)

It seems like the last guy Im deciding on is always the guy doing real well. This time it was McElroy who I passed on for Westwood.

you know, if paddy put up that number in the morning session, this isn't looking good. what's barnes doing right now?

i think i prefer the random contests where they just draw a name....haha. paddy's 2010 has just been a disappointment. he gets a no vote from me for the hall of fame for sure now!!! haha

Hope the weather changes for the entire last three days or my 283 total will be way too high!

I cant remember what I picked for the winning score, 278 maybe

looks like barnes is moving to 4 under. what a great shot!!!

Back