Brooks Koepka 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The vocal major champion winning star has had quite a bit to say during the time off including talking about players playing with no fans.

How do you think he fares this year? Winner? Not the same? Wins multiple majors? What do you think?

He will just keep winning majors. I don't think Brooks cares about the fans.

I think Brooks' motivation comes more from within than it does from the fans, I don't think they're an issue to him at all. I think he'll maybe win one major, but won't be dominant - the field is too deep for that and he's not that much better than a lot of the guys surrounding him.

I have been saying it since the end of last year. Brooks is in for a bit of a fall off. He has crushed majors the last few years at a unsustainable pace. Outside of majors, he has been very meh. I know that is strange to say but I do not expect any major wins this year. Maybe one reg event win.

I think he is fat and happy and does not really care too grind to hard. He does not strike me as a "I am going to work really hard" kind of guy.

I will also say. I think Brooks really really cares about what people think of him. I think his act is just that. He is trying to be a character like Mr. T. Mr. T was a character played by Lawrence Tureaud, but he was never out of character.

Last edited:
I'm guessing he wins a non-major but gets shut out in the big tournaments.

I believe he will have little impact in 2020. I just feel post injury he hasn’t gotten his rhythm back and the COVID lay-off probably didn’t help his return to prior competitiveness.

I think he will have wins. I don't know about any majors but depending on how he has healed from surgery he should be good to go. I know that he said in an article a while back he was going to try and bring the same focus he did for majors to regular tournaments.

I think he'll have a pedestrian year, with no Major wins.

If he is healthy: 1 win, probably a major. Whether he is healthy or not, 0 Fs given.

No wins.

1 major.

1 other win.

Brooks is the real deal, and I’m a massive fan.

I like him and I hope he returns to form.

My blind guess is 3 wins including 1 major.

Isn’t he coming off knee surgery?

Depends. Has he already written this year off, or will he want to shut up everyone who thinks his flash in the pan is over? The guy has undeniable talent and strikes me as the type to focus his efforts in spiting people when he wants to make a statement.

I'm not sure I care either way.

Just keeps pounding and pounding... another good year.

If he doesn’t win, he’s hurt. Either way he’ll have plenty of complaints. Would he and Reed make a good team? 🤔

Brooks is my guy! 3 wins this year. One of those will be a major. I think he is gonna come back ready to go!

I don't think Koepke is going to win anything. Why? Because I don't like him :LOL:

Depends on whether he is healthy or not. Healthy, he will be competing in the majors.

I think it all depend on how he does out of the gate. If he stumbles then he'll have a hard time recovering, but if he comes out strong then he'll win at least 1 major.

Back