Brooks Koepka 2020

It's hard to say. Through history, we have seen golfers just lose it and never get it back and others who rebounded and played great. Hope he rebounds.

He's so hard to read, I don't know if he has the determination to come back or not. DJ always gets a rap for being apathetic, but Brooks really projects the IDGAF thing just as much - he just has a little more personality while doing it. He's gone on record as saying he's not even particularly interested in golf. He's made his money out there - now the question is whether that's enough for him, or is he going to dig deep and try to play his way back up to the top?

I think 2020 should have been a wake-up call for Brooks. Although I am not a fan since he began winning majors (got cocky imo), if he does a self-evaluation he’s got a figure that he’s going to have to change his ways to get back in winning form.

I always doubted his so-called bragging that he never practised very much although I think in reality he probably did plus a lot of time in the weight room which might’ve paid out in the short term but long-term as you can see his body couldn’t handle it. I think he’ll refocus and get back to someone in form but I don’t think you’ll be as good as he thinks he is going forward.

It’s been a reality check year for Brooks. Now the question is will it change his approach? Will he practice? Will it light the fire? 2021 is about here so we shall see soon enough.

I'd chalk up this year's disappointment to injuries and circumstances. It was strange all around with covid. Add in the type of injuries suffered, like the patellar tendon tear, and torn labrum, those take time. Playing would only further aggravate them. I think the more time he puts between him and those injuries, his play will improve.

Back