Brooks Koepka Playing Srixon

No. I'm saying he sucks and no one wants to sign him.

A lot of people don’t like him because he says what he thinks without worrying what others think. He’ll win some this year and the haters will continue to hate. I doubt he cares much about anyone signing him. He already has more cash than Jenna can spend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good signing for both sides. Curious to see how his game changes with a bag overhaul.

A lot of people don’t like him because he says what he thinks without worrying what others think. He’ll win some this year and the haters will continue to hate. I doubt he cares much about anyone signing him. He already has more cash than Jenna can spend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If anything, I should like him more for saying what he thinks without worrying what others think. But his game does absolutely zero for me so not a fan.

Wow, not the OEM I was expecting him to go to but I love to see it! Srixon is coming up huge with their recent releases and it will be cool to see another big name player join their team

Solid signing for both. Interested to see his bag set up

Srixon seems to be played more on the Euro Tour. See them all the time over there. Itll be interesting to see if adding Brooks to Hideki starts a small wave here. There's always room for excellent equipment as these guys compete to win..

ZX7's win at Phoenix Open..
Huge win for Brooks and Srixon..

I’m sure Srixon would be happier if their new XV was used in the win.

More interesting is first Rahm now Brooks leaving TaylorMade. What's going on at TM to cause these big departures?

Jason Day also left and is using Mizuno Irons and Artisan Wedges and Ping Woods -- I think the issue is money.

Back