Brooks or Bryson: Who Wins Next Major First?

Brooks or Bryson: Who Wins Next Major First?

• 1 Brooks

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • 2 Bryson

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • 3 Neither One Wins Another One

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Isn't it always about the money?
You’re not wrong. I guess just why now? Does he feel he’s losing momentum? Does he feel equipment doesn’t matter as much anymore? Maybe he truly does feel like it will give him the best chance to win again

You’re not wrong. I guess just why now? Does he feel he’s losing momentum? Does he feel equipment doesn’t matter as much anymore? Maybe he truly does feel like it will give him the best chance to win again
Maybe travel was getting expensive without a sponsor to foot the bill haha

Maybe travel was getting expensive without a sponsor to foot the bill haha
Not with all the Mich Ultra money.

Brooks has ice in his veins and will always be a threat to win a major, but I do think Bryson is on the verge of winning multiple majors and expect him to win this year again.

Bryson!

for me I think it’s going to be Brooks winning the next Major.

Gotta go with Bryson. He’s been hotter over the last 2 years, and in contention far more. I don’t see that changing

Went Brooks but could of been a coin toss. Chose him though as he’s always in the mix and with opportunities ones bound to come through.

I think Bryson wins Masters....which happens to be next major

I think Bryson length makes the Masters a good shot for him to do well and I think the Old Course could really set up for him if the wind is down a little.

If they’re in the same group it’s Brooks every time. If Brooks is nowhere around the leaderboard I’ve got to go with Bryson. Brooks is in his head to the point that Bryson feels he HAS to beat him. I think that knocks him off his game a bit.

Went Brooks because I like him better. I hope it plays out that way, but if Bryson can put a few rounds together he’s gonna be right up there.

Brooks for me - I just think that Bryson is on everyone's mind cause hes all over social media. Conversely, Brooks "flies under the radar" and doesn't give as much to the media as they would want.

Back