I dont know what the tickets cost to get into the memorial. But I dont understand the logic of paying to go to an event, just to get kicked out for a free beer. Beer is not that expensive to make it worth it right?

Also, I don't think this was over rude or aggressive as far as heckling could go.. Seem extremely mild.. "brooksy" really your getting upset about "Brooksy"? I honestly prefer Bryson over Brooks, but I think this was a mental midget moment..

Then to say " I am trying to take the high road".. Come on.. The high road is just continuing to do your thing and ignoring fans. Or the high'er road is walking over to the fan and asking if he wants an autograph and selfie. Take the picture, sign a glove Brooksy to show you have a sense of humor. Turn that fan to your side.. kicking them out just validates their opinion of you..

Exactly.

We never hear about what was yelled at Tiger or Phil. Both had to have many haters over the years yelling stupid stuff at them.

two kindergartners wanting the same toy, I put it down, you grab it, i see you with it, i want it back....wah was way

Exactly.

We never hear about what was yelled at Tiger or Phil. Both had to have many haters over the years yelling stupid stuff at them.

Part of that is social media culture, but Tiger and Stevie had so many run ins with fans and media its insane. I mean there are videos out there of Stevie kicking cameras for Tiger and even throwing one into a pond. Or Stevie screaming at fans for talking, etc etc etc.

Part of that is social media culture, but Tiger and Stevie had so many run ins with fans and media its insane. I mean there are videos out there of Stevie kicking cameras for Tiger and even throwing one into a pond. Or Stevie screaming at fans for talking, etc etc etc.
Stevie was, let's say...enthusiastic at some aspects of his job.

Brooks should probably switch to White Claw.
But White Claws are a tasty non filling beverage that is great on a hot day on the course haha.

🤔

Growing the game? What was in his Michelob?
I guess he figures that attracting more rowdy, obnoxious, drunk, flatbill meathead fans is "growing the game"

I guess he figures that attracting more rowdy, obnoxious, drunk, flatbill meathead fans is "growing the game"

Thank you Twitter punks, everybody gets a trophy, you’re mommy’s special little boy, dad’s in the basement playing video games, whiney ass crybabies.....

When etiquette is gone, so goes golf.

I think he means attracting interest, based on chatter. And I actually agree with him. I know at least 6 people, including my wife, who have shown more interest based on the attention this non-feud is getting. And none of them are the description listed. You have to remember that golf is voted the most boring sport by pretty much everyone that isn't a die hard fan of it, every year. People think the memes are fun and funny, and hearing my wife throw 'Brooksy' jabs at Bryson cracks me up. :LOL:. Some of those idiots you describe are already fans. They're everyone's favorites in the crowd each weekend. Or just a different version of them. Lol

Last edited:
Sounds like lots of people want this pairing.. think we will get it? I don’t.. the USGA does not want this at all.

I'm with you.. the committee will not want any drama but in all honesty i believe the pairing will be a letdown unless it's scripted / an act. They will just play and ignore each other the entire time. I would rather watch coverage of Tyrrell Hatton.. he's hilarious!

Bryson doesn’t want that smoke?

Bryson doesn’t want that smoke?

We all want the pairing, Bryson said no and he will have to deal with the blow back from that. He will get chirped at a lot this weekend I feel.

But I think Brad Faxon putting that out there is beyond low class.

We all want the pairing, Bryson said no and he will have to deal with the blow back from that. He will get chirped at a lot this weekend I feel.

Agree 100%. Bryson’s image doesn’t cultivate an atmosphere where he doesn’t get chirped on the course and Brooks is definitely fanning those flames. Faxon trying to get some of that PIP money I guess.

Do you think they really called? They usually pair the defending Champion with the US Amateur and Masters champions, don't they?

I'm not at all a fan of how the entire media machine is trying to turn the PGA Tour into the WWE. It may attract more fans, but not the kind of fans they should be trying to attract. I don't want to see every tournament turn into the "Wasted Management Open", with drunk, loud, obnoxious galleries jawing at all the players nonstop. The PGA Championship already showed how inadequate the Tour's crowd control is, imagine when these newly discovered "fans" start getting out of control. Every tournament will look like a Saturday night in Portland or Seattle.

ESPN reports that Bryson was never called about a Brooks pairing. ESPN story

copied from article:
Brett Falkoff, DeChambeau's agent, said talk of such a request by the United States Golf Association was "100 percent false.'' Craig Annis, brand manager for the USGA, also said that "Bryson was not asked.''

In a statement sent to ESPN, Falkoff said: "The USGA did not reach out to Bryson regarding a potential pairing with Brooks Koepka. Bryson is fully focused on defending the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines this week.''

Instead, as is custom, DeChambeau will play with reigning U.S. Amateur champion Tyler Strafaci. They will be joined by Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama at 4:14 p.m. ET on Thursday off the No. 1 tee at Torrey Pines Golf Course.

I think what Faxon did is pretty low. DeChambeaus agent denies this happened. If it is in fact false the USGA should step up and say it never happened and if its true and they leaked it shame on them. Either way Faxon looks like a punk.

ESPN reports that Bryson was never called about a Brooks pairing. ESPN story

copied from article:
Brett Falkoff, DeChambeau's agent, said talk of such a request by the United States Golf Association was "100 percent false.'' Craig Annis, brand manager for the USGA, also said that "Bryson was not asked.''

In a statement sent to ESPN, Falkoff said: "The USGA did not reach out to Bryson regarding a potential pairing with Brooks Koepka. Bryson is fully focused on defending the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines this week.''

Instead, as is custom, DeChambeau will play with reigning U.S. Amateur champion Tyler Strafaci. They will be joined by Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama at 4:14 p.m. ET on Thursday off the No. 1 tee at Torrey Pines Golf Course.
Just saw this, good.

Ah, what a pairing of Brooksie, Bricie, and Patrick-cheater-Reed. All 18 holes with the chants of Brooksie, and cheater.

This is the exact kid that Bryson probably was growing up :ROFLMAO: (and after the faxon report whether true or not, Bryson will more than likely be treated like this kid this weekend)

This is the exact kid that Bryson probably was growing up :ROFLMAO: (and after the faxon report whether true or not, Bryson will more than likely be treated like this kid this weekend)

gonna be a lot of this this weekend:
1623781791107.gif

Back