To be fair though, what business or professional is not trying to build their brand? Phil certainly does things on social media to build his brand. I don’t see anybody complaining about his videos of hitting bombs or calling him fake and that is just one example out of millions.

phil gets accused of being fake all the time.

I'll say it again, the capitalist in me loves that the modern athletes have more avenues available to make money. How they go about that is open for individual interpretation. With Bryson i just don't care for him, his brand or how he goes about trying to promote it. As a golfer the talent is undeniable, but I don't have to like him based on how he comes across.

Nothing wrong with that at all. But it also doesn’t mean it is all fake or an act.

phil gets accused of being fake all the time.
Could be I missed it but I certainly don’t recall a thread piled up with that same talk of Phil here that I see in this one about Bryson.

Bryson has been doing quirky and different stuff long before all the media attention. Would we have so many guys here playing one length irons if there was no Bryson?! Heck would we even have so many options for one length off there was no Bryson? Did he ask there to be a bunch of hooplah over his protractor? He probably wishes there would not have been so he could still use it. It just seems odd to me to think all his quirks and oddities are being looked at as fake when he has been doing these things long before the media put attention on it. Personally I think he is a very socially awkward guy and that is where he does not connect with a lot of people and where the thoughts of him being fake or not genuine arise from.

Nevermind. I am totally on Brook's side. Never saw this. Funny.

This thread is interesting. Everyone seems to “know” a whole lot about people they don’t actually know.
One thing is for sure. We are certainly driving up the post count this week 😝

Nothing wrong with that at all. But it also doesn’t mean it is all fake or an act.

for you it may not be, but for others it can be.

for you it may not be, but for others it can be.
This is going nowhere fast. I mean you have already heard GG say he is just like what you see. Mike Yagley told a room full of us he is just like what you see. I think I will take the two of them for their word.

This thread is interesting. Everyone seems to “know” a whole lot about people they don’t actually know.
Amen! Preach sister!

This is going nowhere fast. I mean you have already heard GG say he is just like what you see. Mike Yagley told a room full of us he is just like what you see. I think I will take the two of them for their word.

Jeez, man... are you serious? What else would Yags say??

AFizzle also referenced a story told on an NLU podcast. There are other stories out there too. But okay, you “win”

AFizzle also referenced a story told on an NLU podcast. There are other stories out there too. But okay, you “win”
Well considering he was open and forthcoming about everything we discussed on that evening, along with telling us a few stories involving Bryson, I personally have no reason to believe he was misleading anything.

Im not commenting on much of this, but based on their willingness to share at the THP Experience, they are and have been 100% candid and honest. They said nothing positive or negative, just that what you see is completely him.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a bunch of high school girls talking about which football player to date. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I feel like I'm in the middle of a bunch of high school girls talking about which football player to date. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Are they deciding between the starter and backup? If so, one is the GOAT and the other is Rodgers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are they deciding between the starter and backup? If so, one is the GOAT and the other is Rodgers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I seriously just about spit out my drink of coca cola when I read this:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I appreciate their perspective, but I am entitled to my opinion. However wrong it may seem to you, it’s still how I see Bryson and his antics.

Yikes. Childish.

Yikes. Childish.

This is reaching new levels.. Brooks is a punk.. This was obviously not against Rogers's will. He signed up for this.

I do still wonder if this is all PIP driven.

Yikes. Childish.

This is exactly what I meant in my statement the other day. he tries too hard to be petty. ...Brooks is basically just an A hole at this point

Im not commenting on much of this, but based on their willingness to share at the THP Experience, they are and have been 100% candid and honest. They said nothing positive or negative, just that what you see is completely him.

i actually find that comment pretty telling. 1- it speaks to bryson not being fake, which is a good thing. but 2- a lot of what people see from him is what they don't like, so that comment seems to validate many opinions.

i like watching bryson play golf. i like that he's bringing more attention to the game. i don't have any patience for a guy who carries himself the way brooks does.

i actually find that comment pretty telling. 1- it speaks to bryson not being fake, which is a good thing. but 2- a lot of what people see from him is what they don't like, so that comment seems to validate many opinions.

i like watching bryson play golf. i like that he's bringing more attention to the game. i don't have any patience for a guy who carries himself the way brooks does.

I have stayed out largely and will continue to do so, but just wanted to jump in to the comment that "what would you expect them to say".
I guess my thought is pretty simple. You would think that the bar is set pretty low based on the last couple of decades about what is liked and disliked when favorites do some crazy ass ****. Regardless of sport, the fanaticism that some have for and against whatever they choose is rather unique and pretty telling when things like social media and chat rooms exist. :ROFLMAO:

On that note, I think I figured it out. Brooks is Nuc Laloosh.

Back