I’m not a big fan of either of them. However Bryson’s comment about getting put started online is fn priceless. Makes me like him just a bit more than I did before.

This is reaching new levels.. Brooks is a punk.. This was obviously not against Rogers's will. He signed up for this.

I do still wonder if this is all PIP driven.

I’m starting to wonder the PIP angle too... Brooks real quick to keep fanning the flames.

I’m starting to wonder the PIP angle too... Brooks real quick to keep fanning the flames.

He has been way heavy on social media since the PIP announcement.

Marrying younger has many benefits. Movie quotes from the 80s is not one of them :ROFLMAO:
My wife is 10 years younger than me. Many, many times I have referenced something wittily, to only get a blank stare.

I’m actually quite enjoying this from both of them. Golf Twitter has been on fire this week.

I was on the fence about Brooks and honestly this put him wayyyy down on my list. What a child. I've never bought much into the whole strength angle with him, it honestly just looks like he has the end of his sleeves sewn tighter to make his arms look bigger. (Best way to fill out a Large is to wear Medium)

I know Brooks has more Majors, but he's clearly focused on Bryson. "Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning"

Off Course is going to have some material this week.

Going to have some fun at Torrey next month for sure.....

I stand by my comment after seeing Brooks, Bryson, Brady and Phil's social media posts. They are trolling everyone and this is about that PGA social media $$$

The story continues with Bryson Instagram post...

1622058941408.png

Say what you want but I love that were seeing a rivalry develop. Plus it's just entertaining to see what comes next. Hopefully this is something the PGA Tour takes advantage of.

Back