I hate whoever made this.
1622059806685.png

The only thing better than Brooks and Bryson going at each other on social today, is Brooks getting involved in an event he wasn't invited to hahaha

Phil's comment was great as well hahahaha

I'm not a big fan of either one of them, but Brooks especially. He acts like he thinks he's just better than anyone else and too good for the stupid game of golf. Wouldn't break my heart at all if he left the game.

Brooks definitely is going to be taking an L on that tweet. Phil’s response was great.

has anyone thought or just hopes that Bryson and Brooks are just trolling the golf world at this point?

What if they were like just super good friends and decided to make this a thing......

what a story

has anyone thought or just hopes that Bryson and Brooks are just trolling the golf world at this point?

What if they were like just super good friends and decided to make this a thing......

what a story
Like Dale Earnhardt and Jeff Gordon? It would be hilarious

I'm still a couple pages before caught up, but this thread is hilarious. I mean, people debating genuine or not based on trustworthy accounts of someone being 'exactly as he seems' might be the funniest thing I've read all week. It literally just reinforces how each person already sees that person. It provides nothing beyond fuel for this madness. I love it! :LOL:

Lol. Love the back and forth. I’m not a Bryson fan. But I do like that he responded. Respect his comeback. Golf can often times have a void of personalities. I like a some good chirping back and forth.

1622068053811.png

Just based on this thread, I think I would enjoy long walks on the beach with Br…

Has it been determined who won yet?
I'm giving my vote to the first guy that says "oh yeah, well my dad could beat up your dad".

I like both Golfers. Respect both of their games and own persona(s). The comments from some people though is what makes this hilarious.

This is all staged and only here to drive up their standings in the new player social media count. I cannot be convinced otherwise.

I'm still a couple pages before caught up, but this thread is hilarious. I mean, people debating genuine or not based on trustworthy accounts of someone being 'exactly as he seems' might be the funniest thing I've read all week. It literally just reinforces how each person already sees that person. It provides nothing beyond fuel for this madness. I love it! :LOL:
Yeah...but Brooks is still a little b*tch.

Yikes. Childish.

Seems estrogen filled. I'm expecting a Caitlin Jenner type announcement any time now.......................................:unsure:

We got portnoy in the mix now

25E2F080-B325-46F5-A6C4-B3B1653E7EAF.jpeg

Well, it may be childish but it sure is funny.

So, how many are hoping there are some good jokes during the match about Brooks? Followed by the station showing Brooks Twitter responses.

PGA just has to put these two in a foursome

Back