I love this! Absolutely love it. Golf REALLY lacks good ol fashioned rivalries. Duke UNC, Boston Yankees, Lakers Celtics, I want every bit of this and WAY MORE. I want to hear which golfers hate each other...I'm all for this type of thing, it makes watching it so much better. I know it's a gentlemens game, but we just rarely get the dirty inside like this and I think it's so enjoyable to watch.

They are keeping me a bit entertained with their back and forth so I'm going to gues this is good for golf.

I had read a report that the USGA wanted to pair Brooks, Bryson and Gary Woodland together the first two rounds-as the last three Open winners. Gary said he was fine with it but he didn't think Bryson would go for it.

I had read a report that the USGA wanted to pair Brooks, Bryson and Gary Woodland together the first two rounds-as the last three Open winners. Gary said he was fine with it but he didn't think Bryson would go for it.
For a Major, I can totally understand why someone trying to win it wouldn't want the distraction.

That in mind, for an every day tournament, I'll absolutely tune in to watch these guys either bash either or cold shoulder.

I want to see them in a group together and Brooks saying after each back off of the shot.

I like golf, I like funny sht. This has it in spades. Now if they could somehow work p-reed into this and make it a threesome, let your brain work on that one.

Can’t wait for their little claymation likenesses to appear on a revived episode of Celebrity Deathmatch.... someone get MTV on this.... stat.

This is great how long till Brooks sends it to Bryson 🤣
This was funny. Love how everyone is making fun. The hype is just going to grow.

Man, how great would a final pairing of these two in a major be.

I don’t know, Brooks seems more and more like a cry baby lately. Well even more than normal. I think there are better stories than this.

Phil entering the fray

What is happening...?

The latest move by brooks is embarrassing. Plus he did it as an ad for beer.

I don’t find either one likable. Talented, yes but I don’t care if either win or not. In the meantime Phil’s riding around with the Wanamaker trophy is his golf cart. Have fun in life, smile. Let the joke be on you once in a while. .

Now that Michelob Ultra video is funny. Calls himself Brooksy which he hates. Showing a little personality there which I like. Good move IMO>

Man, was I wrong. Just followed the news on that Brooksy video and I am Pissed. Brooks was a real tool offering to buy beer for those thrown out for taunting Bryson. I am totally out of the Brooks camp.

Last edited:
Brooks is not a good role model for the kids.
As much as I think he’s kinda douchey, I have divided feelings on that. In all fairness, dude is clean cut, no controversial off course antics (other than this silly current feud), is an intense competitor and doesn’t have temper fits on the course. I’ve never seen him throw/slam clubs, drop f-bombs, etc. in that regard I think he’s a much better role model than a guy like Tiger, who got free passes for a lot of his unsavory antics both on and off the course and was still treated like a hero.

On the flip side, I think he’s whiny, acts petty, sullen and resentful toward the media, and has this “I’m better than you mere mortals” vibe. And while he tries so hard to project his ultra-cool IDGAF image, he obviously very much does GAF.

Last edited:
And Bryson leaves it up to the tour now. Brooks went too far encouraging fans to be disrespectful

Really?? You tried to take the high road? How exactly did you do that Bryson?

By not offering beer to people that harassed a golfer during a tournament? By not tweeting at Aaron Rodgers for a charity event you weren’t invited to be part of?

Back