This was the type of dude Koepka was when he was in school

C7CD92BE-C144-4E96-A047-5A61F493811D.jpeg

Last edited:
Look out Brooks and Brooksy, the Homa v Dahmen rivalry is heating up.

It's become silly.

Wow. How does BK fire back?
If he doesn't wait until Bryson is doing an interview and crawl in front of him and slowly rise into the frame, I'll consider this a lost cause.

Chris-Bosh.gif

Right now he just points at the leaderboard.
He should pull a "The Archer" pose with the finger extended to the leaderboard.
1624022460095.png

Looks like there actually might be a chance they get paired 😂

Looks like there actually might be a chance they get paired 😂
Nope, but I would surely watch that with interest if it happened.
Brooksie1.png

Go Bryson

i'm sick of all the dialog of this in the US Open coverage and LIve at teh US Open. I can see where some of Brysons antics could bother someone but be an adult and move on; avoid the person. I used to kind of like Brooks but have grown tired of the persona he wants to put out in the public

It’s a show about nothing and gives Twitterheads something to do.

Pretty pathetic.

The “big” story of the US Open. Give me a break. Two millennial crybabies being heckled by millennial crybabies.

That entire generation is f’d.

It’s a show about nothing and gives Twitterheads something to do.

Pretty pathetic.

The “big” story of the US Open. Give me a break. Two millennial crybabies being heckled by millennial crybabies.

That entire generation is f’d.

Couldn't resist

LOL. You don't agree with something so you called 2 golfers millennial crybabies, you called a bunch of fans millennial crybabies. On top of that you made a statement that the entire generation was f'ed because you don't agree with something. You provided your own entertainment, gold star for you.

It’s not about “agreeing” with anything amigo. The sprinter on 13 yesterday was a peach. I’m sure mom’s proud.

Scoreboard?

I for one root hard for Bryson vs. Brooks but both have their strengths and weaknesses. I do think at end of the day Bryson may have more majors than Brooks.

Does brooks just want everyone to think/know he is a POS? I don’t get it at this point. What really happened to have him so obsessed with Bryson?

That caddie comment was pretty pathetic from Brooks today.

Entertaining banter is great for everyone. This read more like a high school level rift Than a good rivalry.

That caddie comment was pretty pathetic from Brooks today.

Entertaining banter is great for everyone. This read more like a high school level rift Than a good rivalry.
But that is why it is soo funny to me. It is so childish at this point I can't but help laugh.

Back