Brushing your teeth

To brush my teeth, I use

• Cold water

Votes: 100 83.3%
  • Hot water

Votes: 20 16.7%

• Total voters
Sometimes I’m convinced cvilization is doomed.

Then I come across something like this thread, which has caused me to enter a bid on eBay for a decommissioned ICBM silo in North Dakota. It has hot and cold running water, its own power generation, and room for a sim.

But it’s the most I’ve laughed in a while.

Send me the ad. We can compete on bids. That’s the smart thing to do.

Water? It's a brush and toothpaste.

This was a lot more entertaining that I thought it would be when I clicked on it :LOL:

Anyway I'm a cold water guy

Shower

100% cold here

I have never heard of anyone using hot water when brushing teeth until now.

I use my electric toothbrush with no water. I just distribute some paste to both sides before firing it up. Adding water makes it all sloppy and gets spit everywhere.

They correct answer. No water except to rinse the toothbrush.

Hot water from your heater has more heavy metals in it, which then get in your system, which then damage your frontal lobe, which THEN makes you a serial killer, as @robrandalgz stated.
Someone gets it...........................

So a killer but don’t meat the definifition of serial killer yet @robrandalgz ?

This thread is perfect and cracking my donkey up.
He's obviously on the fence. Possibly a therapy candidate. However, if he's on again/off again with the water so that it never has a chance to actually get warm, I think it's safe to say that he likes to live on the edge........and that he would be an efficient serial killer. :unsure:

Clean the brush with hot then brush with WARM.Finish with a cold rinse and then mouthwash.

I couldn't vote, I wet my brush with cold, brush while it warms up, rinse with warm and then, wash my face with hot. Efficiency! ;)

Schizophrenic serial killer......

Cloudy hot water is air bubbles, not metals.

This ain’t boiling nor even close. Gets to about 125* I do start the Anova with hot water but it never touches the food. Trust me it ain’t bubbles not at my house.

Leaves a lot of residue behind in my SS stockpot I use to Sous Vide (I know, amateur hour setup). I’d never use that pot to cook anything that actually touched it or the water in it. That stuff isn’t coming off. It ain’t bubbles.

I was going to say, this is my strat as well. I’m basically neutral.

So you go into the “has killed but not serial yet” catagory according to @robrandalgz

So who ya killed Dan? It’s ok as long as it was by a golf ball but not a club. One is manslaughter the other, murder1. I don’t see you as the type to hit one errantly enough to kill someone so we’ll do the wink/wink on this one.

Team hot water is getting our butts kicked here.

Send me the ad. We can compete on bids. That’s the smart thing to do.

You either won, or I couldn’t find it, or you were kidding, 😂

I kinda wasn’t playing. Bunkers (not the sand filled but the kind that this would be) are kind of my thing. I have two now, both in OH. One close by one in public land in the boonies. I will build one this year in AK, but wasn’t opposed to having one closer.

Definitely a serial killer with plans for possibly 4 bunkers and already have 50% of them.

Team hot water is getting our butts kicked here.

As y’all should!

I try not to puke when brushing my teeth anyways (weak stomach in the AM, getting better now that I’m not taking nuclear meds). Hot water isn’t going to help.

Back