Tour Event Bryon Nelson Course

Architex

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The cold
Interesting.....I don't remember that course being "spectator" friendly in it's layout. I remember it being pretty spread out all over the place. But anything is better than Trinty Forest.

I agree that it is not ideal for spectators. This is obviously a stop gap until Frisco is finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that it is not ideal for spectators. This is obviously a stop gap until Frisco is finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Frisco and Dallas a few times a year so I need to get on these courses. I don't get out nearly enough when I'm there.

SWEET NEWS ! This will be a lot closer for me too!

Trinity Forest really wasn't very visually appealing. It looked like they were playing on a prairie with some flags stuck in it, IMO.

Trinity Forest really wasn't very visually appealing. It looked like they were playing on a prairie with some flags stuck in it, IMO.

Not to mention that the spectators were getting smoked by the sun each day w/ no shade out there.

No mention of having to be bussed into Trinity Forest either... Hate that Dallas wasted the tax payers money for what will assuredly turn into a glorified muni track, but glad to see action was taken quickly.

Can't wait to see the new track in Frisco. With the HQ being there surely it will be a must-stop on the Tour!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No mention of having to be bussed into Trinity Forest either... Hate that Dallas wasted the tax payers money for what will assuredly turn into a glorified muni track, but glad to see action was taken quickly.

Can't wait to see the new track in Frisco. With the HQ being there surely it will be a must-stop on the Tour!

Dallas city council is something else aren’t they. I mean, not just any city council could vomit on themselves when the Cowboys wanted to build their stadium downtown. Brilliant decision they made.

You are talking about the HQ in Frisco, which is for the PGA of America, a completely separate entity from the PGA Tour.

Meanwhile, the PGA Tour has a financial stake in the TPC network of courses. Expect that tournament to stay at TPC Craig Ranch for a while. PGA of America is going to save the course at their HQ for the PGA championship sometime down the road.

Dallas city council is something else aren’t they. I mean, not just any city council could vomit on themselves when the Cowboys wanted to build their stadium downtown. Brilliant decision they made.
There's a reason why us smart one's are in Tarrant or Denton County... Oh well, I'll be watching IdealGolfer for the discounted round at TF, coming soon!

You are talking about the HQ in Frisco, which is for the PGA of America, a completely separate entity from the PGA Tour.

Meanwhile, the PGA Tour has a financial stake in the TPC network of courses. Expect that tournament to stay at TPC Craig Ranch for a while. PGA of America is going to save the course at their HQ for the PGA championship sometime down the road.
Perhaps...but I can't see the Byron staying at Craig's Ranch forever and the new course at the HQ is perfect fit long term. Sure it may get held for a Championship, but no way they idle it forever.

Closer to home for me!

Perhaps...but I can't see the Byron staying at Craig's Ranch forever and the new course at the HQ is perfect fit long term. Sure it may get held for a Championship, but no way they idle it forever.

36 holes.....If they do it right I’m sure they will want to showcase their new set up in a tour event where possible.

Back