echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Meathead special. Interesting mashup here

Interesting trivia bit. My cousin is the general manager of the country club where they filmed it.

Ill never understand the hatred of Tebow and I am not a Gator fan at all.
He won. He was a good dude from all accounts and yet we would rather root for people that set the bar way lower than someone like him. Its confusing as heck.

He won. He was a good dude from all accounts and yet we would rather root for people that set the bar way lower than someone like him. Its confusing as heck.

I am with you on Tebow. A really good all around athlete that performed. He just never seemed to snag the popularity as others for some reason.

Not to mention the dude is just jacked. :oops:

I'm sore and in need of medical assistance after just watching that. Very cool though, Tebow has always been a great athlete but to get that kind of speed is very impressive. More so if he's not much of a golfer though I have zero idea how much or little he plays.

I have never understood it either. Outside of the sports world he donates time and a lot of $$$ for kids with disabilities. I have never heard anything about him doing anything to bring a negative light to him or his family. Yet people hate on him. Like you said, confusing as heck.

I started liking him as soon as he played his last game at UF.

Tebow is really jacked up now.

Fun video

I will have to watch this after work. Curious to see how those two would interact, should be interesting.

Tebow seems like a genuinely good guy. Clean living, strong character and morals, good team guy instead of being 'me me me', never got in trouble with the law. I guess all those things are why he was a bad fit for the NFL and some people wanted to tear him down. If he had fathered a few illegitimate children, punched a couple guys on the field, poisoned a few locker rooms and racked up a few arrests for drug possession, robberies and domestic violence, he coulda been a star!

I'll have to watch this video, he and Bryson are an interesting combination.

did the dislike always exist, or just when he got his (arguably too many) chances in the nfl?

Love it! Didn’t keep my attention for the full video, but I am 100% here for more Tebow golf content!

Big strong good athletes are good at doing big strong things.

Important note, want to swing faster, get stronger.

I love Tim Tebow!

I think we can blame ESPN's first take for the Tim Tebow hate.

did the dislike always exist, or just when he got his (arguably too many) chances in the nfl?
Before the draft, he was HATED.

He was too clean cut.. Especially for a gator.. I think his out in the open right on his sleeve religious beliefs bugged a lot of people.

He was too clean cut.. Especially for a gator.. lol.
That is very true. haha.
I mean think of all the chances some of these guys get that are criminals, and then we get mad when a good locker room guy, genuine person with high morals gets too many?

I know this is the case, but I like to think all the hate is just extra bitter Steelers fans.

I think we can blame ESPN's first take for the Tim Tebow hate.

The media actually did have a lot to do with it. They made such a spectacle of him with their incessant coverage that it created baggage for him, and I think teams were less likely to take a chance on him because they didn't want the circus that surrounded him (which wasn't of his own making). It was a lot like Manziel, although they're completely different people in a lot of ways.

That is very true. haha.
I mean think of all the chances some of these guys get that are criminals, and then we get mad when a good locker room guy, genuine person with high morals gets too many?

All this.. Plus Tebow is left handed.. We should torch his house.. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I'll have to watch this when I get home. Two big dudes going all out on driver should be fun to watch.

This was always a head scratcher for me. From a football perspective he might not have been your prototype QB, but he won and elevated his team when it mattered. He literally willed Denver to the playoff win that one year when they needed it.

He played with Hernandez and the Pouncy brothers, so just by comparison he should be the poster child for what you want from a college athlete.

As someone who used to hate Tebow when he was in college. I thought he was just performative and putting a show on for the camera. From all accounts that is just not the case at all and it's just who he is as a person. He's just a different person and supremely confident and a good person. I really like Tebow now and regret my Tebow hate in the past. I also love the documentary of him getting ready for the draft. I don't remember what it's called but it was very well done.

As someone who used to hate Tebow when he was in college. I thought he was just performative and putting a show on for the camera. From all accounts that is just not the case at all and it's just who he is as a person. He's just a different person and supremely confident and a good person. I really like Tebow now and regret my Tebow hate in the past. I also love the documentary of him getting ready for the draft. I don't remember what it's called but it was very well done.
Damn right after I pushed "post" on this I thought maybe I should learn something from my past and it's possible that I'm rushing to judgement on Bryson like I did with Tebow..... nahhhh haven't learned a thing I still hate him.

Back