Bryson DeChambeau Thread

that sound is incredible

He said he was going to have some gainz and he wasn’t wrong one back into the weekend is solid

He was on fire early in the second round. Still finished -5 for the day with 7 birdies... he might need to get a house in Dubai.

Haha given a pace of play warning then finished with 4 bogeys.

Haha given a pace of play warning then finished with 4 bogeys.

Saw that this morning. Just goes to show how mental this guy is. I wish they would have take a stroke away, but in this case a warning did the job.

Saw that this morning. Just goes to show how mental this guy is. I wish they would have take a stroke away, but in this case a warning did the job.

Now please please please start enforcing it here. A couple of players over the last two days would have gotten destroyed.

Now please please please start enforcing it here. A couple of players over the last two days would have gotten destroyed.

Sadly the PGA has no interest in controversy, my thoughts on why Reed hasn't been given air time despite him being in contention. The Euro tour doesn't care and I think if the message wasn't clear, it is now.

Sadly the PGA has no interest in controversy, my thoughts on why Reed hasn't been given air time despite him being in contention. The Euro tour doesn't care and I think if the message wasn't clear, it is now.

i am NOT condoning the slow play. but i’d be shocked if bryson tees it up in another euro tour event after this.

i am NOT condoning the slow play. but i’d be shocked if bryson tees it up in another euro tour event after this.

Appearance fees might change his mind, but I'm sure right now he's not a fan of the tour or their slow play rules.

Agreed. There are two big names that took well longer than allowed yesterday and nothing was done.

I agree here.

Appearance fees might change his mind, but I'm sure right now he's not a fan of the tour or their slow play rules.
After complimenting the new rules too.

I think it’s pretty hilarious.

He’s getting a record for being emotionally weak/vulnerable. But, it’s always his own fault for getting called on things or talked about, it’s why I’ve gone from fan, to not.

I think it’s pretty hilarious.

He’s getting a record for being emotionally weak/vulnerable. But, it’s always his own fault for getting called on things or talked about, it’s why I’ve gone from fan, to not.
Agreed, it's things he can control and just not a good look for him time and time again.

Agreed, it's things he can control and just not a good look for him time and time again.
I think he's fallen below Bubber for me.

I think he's fallen below Bubber for me.
As a previous Bubber supporter I would say that for sure! But Bubber has also fallen for me as well. Bryson is just tough to swallow as he spouts his stats and excuses, but at least he's making some, no one can take the place of horror that P Reed does.

So how did he end up today?

So how did he end up today?
Mentioned in here earlier but 4 straight bogeys to end the final round. He didn’t play the farmers, he’s overseas.

#HeadCase

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Mentioned in here earlier but 4 straight bogeys to end the final round. He didn’t play the farmers, he’s overseas.

which is a better choice?...to the individual, that is... is this a financial decision? sponsor? personal? I was wondering why he didn't play the farmer's...

Back