Bryson DeChambeau Thread

LOL - "Do I drink caffeine? No, I'm all natural, guys!" :ROFLMAO:

Pretty cool that he's doing the stream, though. You see a side of him you don't see on the course.

LOL - "Do I drink caffeine? No, I'm all natural, guys!" :ROFLMAO:
haha, funny redirect. That's pretty wild though. I'm far from it, personally - but I'm also not chasing crazy dreams haha

I love that he's doing this.

Pretty cool that he's doing the stream, though. You see a side of him you don't see on the course.
I'm looking for that other side as well. Watching some of his content with Berkshire, it's a good look in.

haha, funny redirect. That's pretty wild though. I'm far from it, personally - but I'm also not chasing crazy dreams haha

I love that he's doing this.
Good thing they didn't ask him about creatine instead, haha!

(Fitness joke where some people think creatine = steroids/not natty)

That was a fun livestream - he was on for an hour and 20 minutes, answered a lot of questions and gave some very honest, straightforward responses. I've kinda been not one way or the other on Bryson in the past, but he actually seems like a pretty cool dude.

Good thing they didn't ask him about creatine instead, haha!

(Fitness joke where some people think creatine = steroids/not natty)
I think someone actually did ask him about creatine. He said he doesn't use it. I could be wrong.

I think someone actually did ask him about creatine. He said he doesn't use it. I could be wrong.
It's actually kind of funny to me. As much of a mad professor as Bryson is, I figured he would have gone down the rabbit hole on supplements and have a list that was a half mile long, with a dosing schedule down to the minute.

I'm looking for that other side as well. Watching some of his content with Berkshire, it's a good look in.
Watching his content with Berkshire and on JM Golf, totally changed my opinion of him. I love what he is doing and how hard he works at it. The guy has a "wrestlers mentality" when it comes to getting better.. @Jman will know what that means.

Watching his content with Berkshire and on JM Golf, totally changed my opinion of him. I love what he is doing and how hard he works at it. The guy has a "wrestlers mentality" when it comes to getting better.. @Jman will know what that means.
It’s true, no one can question his work ethic

I think any kid over the age of 13 who has played a sport will know what that means....

Bryson shot a course record 64 today at Concession; a 13 shot improvement over yesterday. 🔥

I was watching highlights tonight and let me think of something corny, “gee golly”, his swing is absolutely gawd awful looking, it hurts to watch, it is so ugly, so ugly, I’m shocked playing partners don’t comment.

I was watching highlights tonight and let me think of something corny, “gee golly”, his swing is absolutely gawd awful looking, it hurts to watch, it is so ugly, so ugly, I’m shocked playing partners don’t comment.

hard to comment negatively when a guy has over 200mph ball speed and curves it less than 10’.

Last edited:
hard to comment negatively when a guy has over 200mph ball and curves it less than 10’.
Oh boy! I mean he could hit it 500 yards off the tee, hit straight ropes with his irons, it’s still flat out ugly, there is not one aspect of his game I like to watch. I don’t know how people do, is it to see how hard he can swing? See how far the ball will go?

Oh boy! I mean he could hit it 500 yards off the tee, hit straight ropes with his irons, it’s still flat out ugly, there is not one aspect of his game I like to watch. I don’t know how people do, is it to see how hard he can swing? See how far the ball will go?

matt wolf
eamon darcy
jim furyk
bubba watson
zach johnson

there are plenty of guys who have had success without having pretty swings.

i find bryson amazing to watch because of how hard he swings, yet how straight the ball goes. the ability to manage his face to patch, attack and strike point at that speed is incredibly. it's not a thing of beauty like watching rory hit a drive or tiger hit a mid-iron, but the result is pretty freaking cool to me.

matt wolf
eamon darcy
jim furyk
bubba watson
zach johnson

there are plenty of guys who have had success without having pretty swings.

i find bryson amazing to watch because of how hard he swings, yet how straight the ball goes. the ability to manage his face to patch, attack and strike point at that speed is incredibly. it's not a thing of beauty like watching rory hit a drive or tiger hit a mid-iron, but the result is pretty freaking cool to me.
Yeah not a fan of those either. Bryson is just the hot topic as of late so that’s why he’s getting bagged on. But hey he’s a tour pro with money, both of which I’m not and don’t have. I stated my opinion, I respect you find him amazing.

Yeah not a fan of those either. Bryson is just the hot topic as of late so that’s why he’s getting bagged on. But hey he’s a tour pro with money, both of which I’m not and don’t have. I stated my opinion, I respect you find him amazing.

i mean, i totally agree with you on the aesthetics. i'd rather watch charles howell iii or billy horschel swing it all day long. i don't want to swing like bryson at all; i'd rather swing like billy ho.

I respect what Bryson has done. But, sometimes a bad shot is the result of a bad swing.

1614444424541.png

But, sounds like some sort of equipment tweaks coming up.

Back