Bryson Dechambeau up to 129 club head speed and 190 ball speed.

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..

Looks like all that working out is paying of in terms of speed. Hope it translates to wins. I know he is controversial, but I like that he does it his own way. It makes the game in some ways more approachable to think you do not have to swing the same as Hogan, or Tiger, or etc etc etc.

I know he does it his way, but man......He looks so stiff when playing.

Good for him working hard at it

It will be interesting to see if it translates to lower scores. I work out as well but for strength while not wanting to get bigger.

that’s cam champ ball speed!

It’s impressive. Now if he can also speed up on the course, he’s in business.

how has his short game improved?

I know he does it his way, but man......He looks so stiff when playing.

Agreed. The results are there I guess from distance/speed perspective. I am just wondering when he gives up on the PGA and finally realizes he really wants to be a long drive champion instead. Then he can go as slow as he wants and nobody will b*tch at him. Hell, they'll think its a great show.

Agreed. The results are there I guess from distance/speed perspective. I am just wondering when he gives up on the PGA and finally realizes he really wants to be a long drive champion instead. Then he can go as slow as he wants and nobody will b*tch at him. Hell, they'll think its a great show.

They too have time limits as to how quickly they need to hit their shots.

Not gonna lie, he's picked up almost what, 10-11mph in a real short time frame? I'd try that all day.

They too have time limits as to how quickly they need to hit their shots.

Not gonna lie, he's picked up almost what, 10-11mph in a real short time frame? I'd try that all day.

Along with all the body building, he uses SuperSpeed golf.

Just sayin.

Along with all the body building, he uses SuperSpeed golf.

Just sayin.

I have the SuperSpeed sticks and radar. I may just have to actually do the program for 2020 and see if I can add a few more HP to the swing.

I have the SuperSpeed sticks and radar. I may just have to actually do the program for 2020 and see if I can add a few more HP to the swing.

It works. I know people roll their eyes at me when I say it, but it does, over speed training is proven.

Plus, 200+ players across Tour’s using it with no pay? Should be even more affirmation.

One of the down sides of bulking up is losing flexibility so only time will tell if he is able to adapt and make it work. For me when I bulked up for basketball my longer shots were way off. Bulking up doesn’t work for some sports.

One of the down sides of bulking up is losing flexibility so only time will tell if he is able to adapt and make it work. For me when I bulked up for basketball my longer shots were way off. Bulking up doesn’t work for some sports.
There’s no way a guy whose brain is wired like his is giving up flexibility. I’m sure he’s got rocket scientists working with him to get more if anything hahaha

He should have worked on a faster routine

I’m interested to see if this helps or hurts his game. He wasn’t exactly short before

It works. I know people roll their eyes at me when I say it, but it does, over speed training is proven.

Plus, 200+ players across Tour’s using it with no pay? Should be even more affirmation.

I have zero doubt it works. I have a lot of doubt on me sticking to it haha

WLD is on a clock... Plus 215mph+ ballspeed would be needed to be competitive

There are a lot of advantages with more speed but we'll see how he plays out of the rough this year. If anyone has equipment for more spin it's this guy with his one length short irons and wedges.

But he did show in the president's Cup that his game is in a transitional state playing the minimum matches.

Good for him but he still isnt going to win much because his mental game is weak. I do care how hard you hit the ball, when you over analyze everything like he does, you arent going to get where he wants to be in golf.

Good for him but he still isnt going to win much because his mental game is weak. I do care how hard you hit the ball, when you over analyze everything like he does, you arent going to get where he wants to be in golf.
He’s not? He has 5 wins in what, 3.5 to 4 years?

Back