Bryson Ivy Cap. You in?

Nate<80

Team Hackers, Morgan Cup 2022
Reaction score
Handicap
11.3 Grint
Pulled the trigger on the cap during my trip through Michigan at the Grand Traverse Resort today. Are you in or out on the Ivy Cap?

5EF3D842-B614-4A53-BECD-54908623EC43.jpeg

Pass on the drivers cap. It’s a look I wish I could pull off though

I had a few before Bryson. I used to really like them. I think they look good on kids and stately old men. I am kind of in the middle so I think I look funny in them.

I had a few before Bryson. I used to really like them. I think they look good on kids and stately old men. I am kind of in the middle so I think I look funny in them.

They do look great on kids, lol. We are at least trying to pull them off.

Hard pass. Not a look I can pull off.

I need a big brim hat for sun protection purposes. Would consider it for the late fall.

No, not interested in anything Bryson

I would wear one, but prefer more of the baseball cap style

I have had some drivers caps in the past. I haven't golfed in them though. More for when I just want to be a hipster

I used to wear a suede leather one in cold weather many moons ago. I'll probably stick to ball caps for golf.

Its a definate NO from me

I have some wool Peaky Blinders hats I wear during the winter. They are awesome. During the summer I do a wide brim Panama hat or a ball cap though. More coverage for the face out there.

not my thing. I can roll most hats, but this and the kangol type bucket hat I don't dare dip my toe in.

Nope not for me. I truly don't think I could pull it off either way though

Pass. I only occasionally wear a hat while playing golf, and it is never one of these.

Hard pass and one of those looks that come with an expectation of low scores - like white belts, or knickers.

I have a couple of those caps in loud colors to go with my ugly knickers, but I'm being intentionally obnoxious when I wear those. I actually don't hate the look, but don't wear them for everyday golf. Some people can pull them off, some can't.

Back