Bryson Ivy Cap. You in?

Not something that ever struck my fancy.

I don’t own one and have never tried one on in the store, but I am not opposed to giving one a try. Some people look good in them

I don't care for that specific style, but I do like the style Ben Hogan wore.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's a hard pass. Almost as bad as wearing a ball cap backwards (the brim is there to keep the sun out of your eyes, not as a fashion statement by wearing backwards).

I have to respectfully disagree on that. An Ivy Cap is nothing like a tool bag wearing a hat backwards.

Looks like I'm in. It'll be waiting for me when I go back for my next class :)

Not sure I can pull the drivers cap off. I like the look though.

Only Payne and Bryson pull that look off well. Not my style for sure

I cannot even put into words how much of a t*t I would look in one of those hats :LOL:

Not something I would be choosing to wear

I cannot even put into words how much of a t*t I would look in one of those hats :LOL:
Get one for when we get a round in and I can tell you :ROFLMAO:

Not something I would be choosing to wear

Get one for when we get a round in and I can tell you :ROFLMAO:
Cheers mate, all in it together right? :LOL:

I love the flat cap, ivy cap, driving cap, scally; whatever you want to call it. My wife hate them though and she always gives me a hard time when I wear them. She always tell me they are, "old man hats".
Ive always found it intersting that she loves my bucket hats and Aussie hats but hates any and all flat caps. 🤷‍♂️ She did pay for me to go play Arcadia Bluffs for 3 days, so I cant really complain. You cant win them all. :LOL:

I can't do anything other than a baseball style cap....nothing else works for me.

My brother wears them all the time. I like the look, but the wife says...."Not in my house you're not!"

My brother wears them all the time. I like the look, but the wife says...."Not in my house you're not!"

Haha if the wife says no, it’s a no.

Back