Bryson Ivy Cap. You in?

I’ve got an old one of these I need to dig out. The baseball caps and bucket hats aren’t doing me any favors.

I had a few before Bryson. I used to really like them. I think they look good on kids and stately old men. I am kind of in the middle so I think I look funny in them.
Too funny! Have had one since 19 and I took it out again last year at 44. :ROFLMAO:

I like them. I particularly like the wool variety in specific tartan.

I have had some drivers caps in the past. I haven't golfed in them though. More for when I just want to be a hipster

That is cool. I don’t think I could pull it off out and about. I am choosing to give it a shot on the golf course strictly for now!

I used to wear a suede leather one in cold weather many moons ago. I'll probably stick to ball caps for golf.

Perfect time to bring em’ back out!

Perfect time to bring em’ back out!
If I could find one that fit me well, I might, but most of the cloth ones I see are shaped wrongly to my eye. Some I've seen, like the one Bryson was wearing today, might work. Would have to try it on :)

I just can’t do it. They just don’t fit me well and I can’t pull it off.

I like it. My noggin is too huge to rock one, or I would. Looks like a deflated balloon on a watermelon on my head.

Round of applause for you guys rocking them. I'm out.

I’ll pass.

If I could find one that fit me well, I might, but most of the cloth ones I see are shaped wrongly to my eye. Some I've seen, like the one Bryson was wearing today, might work. Would have to try it on :)

I had never tried one on before, saw them in the pro shop and was like hmm, this is super comfy and different. Perfect fit. Then I went for it!

I don’t mind them but could never pull it off.

I like it. My noggin is too huge to rock one, or I would. Looks like a deflated balloon on a watermelon on my head.

Appreciate the realness 🤙🏼

giphy.gif

It's taking nearly all my willpower to stop myself from going over to a local golf store today, check 'em out, and perhaps buy one
lol.gif

I feel like if I had one, I’d have to start using terms like: bees knees, clams, gams , and applesauce.

Some guys can pull it off. I don’t think I’m one of them.

Out! Have always hated the look, long before Bryson.

nope 👎

Never worn and have had it a long time, still has tissue paper in it and tags on it. May give it a go this fall for shats and grins.

28CAF1F0-CD35-4F11-B336-75640A5DD5AF.jpeg

Honestly I’d rather wear a Shingo Katayama hat than this. Pass.

That's a hard pass. Almost as bad as wearing a ball cap backwards (the brim is there to keep the sun out of your eyes, not as a fashion statement by wearing backwards).

Back