Bryson others have to play from there too

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Tiger woods did fine doing that for years...not that I condone the behavior. These guys shouldnt be doing that stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tiger woods did fine doing that for years...not that I condone the behavior. These guys shouldnt be doing that stuff.

I agree with this. Tiger used to slam clubs a lot. Still not good regardless if who's doing it though

I agree with this. Tiger used to slam clubs a lot. Still not good regardless if who's doing it though
Absolutely....these guys need to be better. Respect the game more than that.

GOAT vs a possible flash in the pan or a solid pro.

solid pro? bryson already has 4 wins. and i don’t see why “others have to play here too” wouldn’t apply to the goat’s behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he was passionate and emotional before he won a bunch of tournaments, it didn't just start with El tigré this season or something.

A funny one from 2009...

https://youtu.be/MkgJ3TbaMgk[URL] ...n here. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bryson others have to play from there too

To be fair he did do it forward off the tee markers

solid pro? bryson already has 4 wins. and i don’t see why “others have to play here too” wouldn’t apply to the goat’s behavior.

Yes a solid pro. He’s back to playing like the Bryson of old. Lots of guys with a handful of wins on tour that are just solid and nothing great. The comment about having to play here too is in reference to how everyone reacted to rahm slamming his wedge that got the entire forum in a tizzy. Bryson does it and there’s a couple posts in the tournament thread.

If Bryson wasn’t with Cobra/puma I’m betting the reaction would be similar to rahm’s actions earlier in the year in an event nowhere near the magnitude of the Tour Championship...but that’s just my opinion

Seriously worried about his mental state at the Ryder Cup should things not go his way.

Predict he will not do well in the Ryder Cup.

I would bet that if you were to watch every shot of every guy in this tournament there is more than just Bryson that slam their club down, maybe when Rory flipped his putter in the air and failed to catch it while on the green today would be viewed the same?

Just throwing this out there when Rahm buried his wedge in the ground in an area maybe others would have to hit from was more the reaction, opposed to slamming it in the ground ahead of the tee boxes?

I was never really on the Bryson bandwagon when he first came out, or follow him closely by any means but for a guy winning the tournaments he did this year and making the Ryder Cup I think classifies him a little higher than just a solid pro who’s won a handful of tournaments thus far. He’s won the same amount of tourneys this year as JT, DJ, & Bubba.....and won more than Rickie, Spieth, Phil, Tiger, and Rory combined.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Him plus Phil continuing to play bad might make furyks choices for who to sit pretty easy
I could see them making a decent pairing actually. It could work, or it could keep them from bringing down two groups.

Welp....

giphy.gif

Other guys are playing in front of the tee box markers?

Ehh pretty much one person who really hates Bryson and then a big nothing burger otherwise

I would bet that if you were to watch every shot of every guy in this tournament there is more than just Bryson that slam their club down, maybe when Rory flipped his putter in the air and failed to catch it while on the green today would be viewed the same?

Just throwing this out there when Rahm buried his wedge in the ground in an area maybe others would have to hit from was more the reaction, opposed to slamming it in the ground ahead of the tee boxes?

I was never really on the Bryson bandwagon when he first came out, or follow him closely by any means but for a guy winning the tournaments he did this year and making the Ryder Cup I think classifies him a little higher than just a solid pro who’s won a handful of tournaments thus far. He’s won the same amount of tourneys this year as JT, DJ, & Bubba.....and won more than Rickie, Spieth, Phil, Tiger, and Rory combined.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I promise you that Tour pros know and respect DeChambeau's tremendous playing record. He won both the US Amateur and NCAA Championship. And in his brief pro career he's already won four events.

he should be more like Koepka so people can make threads about how boring he is

Because we never ever get upset at work, or on the course, or anywhere else for that matter.

Back