Bryson Power Program

So way back when....25 years....I had a bud who hit it just like me...Back then my swing speed was about 115 with Driver...I had it measured at PGA Event wearing dockers and swinging a foreign metal shafted driver, it just wasn't common back then to have your swing measured......Anyway, my bud kinda gave up on golf and took up power lifting...He got real good with dead lifts...So he did that for 3 or 4 years without playing any golf. He got bored with the power lifting and came back to golf....He was just stupid long...The club we played at has 8 par 4's that are 375 or less. He drove them all in his first year back. He became known as Godzilla...He got a good job with Hartford in marketing and went to a pro am event and played with clients and Charles Howell III circa about 15 years ago....Charles was like WTH is that as he mashed it 50 by him....So moral of story.....distance can be garnered by bulking up like Bryson etc....and it can be garnered by speed training...Doing both might be best way but that is a lot of commitment...

Exactly.

Back