Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today our own JB joins the show to discuss Bryson vs Brooks.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but we talk about the most popular topic going on currently in the world of golf, which is Bryson vs Brooks. From there we dive into some Ryder Cup pairings talk and a whole lot more. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as JB joins the show to go Off Course.

Untitled-22-1024x692.jpg

Episode 58 is here and Dan and JB discuss the following topics.
Bryson vs Brooks
Ryder Cup Pairings
Getting Lessons and Training Aids
And so much more

Continue reading...

Thanks to @Canadan for the invite. This was a ton of fun and we just might have a couple of HUGE teasers in here.
Including some THP Limited Series info and something fun coming on next week's show.

Can’t wait to sit down and listen to two of my favorite people talk shop on this one....even though I’m firmly #TeamBrooksie :LOL:;)

Absolutely great show guys. I think Dan sold you short JB. Not sure a 14 and a 17 can take you down on the match.

Absolutely great show guys. I think Dan sold you short JB. Not sure a 14 and a 17 can take you down on the match.
Hahaha I love a good underdog story.

He usually does sell me short, but in this instance, giving up a stroke a hole is not easy.:ROFLMAO:

Will have to listen again there was so much good info. Really liked j
JB’s thoughts on training aids and that they cause us as golfers to continue to fail. I totally get that philosophy. One putt is a perfect example. I use it from time to time but it is so damn frustrating.

Enjoyed the listen this morning. It’s been a rough 24 week work wise and may get worse before today is over. Being able to forget all that for an hour and just enjoy the show was really nice.

Great show guys. Always a pleasure to listen to you talk golf. Great job working through the Bryson v. Brooks topic... there is a lot there to breakdown.

Solid episode. The whole Brooks v Bryson thing I think is great and yes I agree Phil is the GLOAT and its not close.

Great discussion guys. Love the talk on Bryson, who I actually really enjoy because he has a real passion for the game, and his fans.

Also excited to see what the Limited Series will bring to THP! Thanks for the all the work put into these items, and interested in the collaborations!

And hope you have a better weather forecast than us for those 2 rounds @Canadan . Our weather this weekend... not the best

Solid episode. The whole Brooks v Bryson thing I think is great and yes I agree Phil is the GLOAT and its not close.

what? You guys really think Phil is the GLOAT when Mike Weir is in the conversation?!?!

@JB Loved your comment about why guys go after the criticism and want to be combative. Youre right, they should just ignore the negative and give thanks to the ones that support.

Great discussion guys. Love the talk on Bryson, who I actually really enjoy because he has a real passion for the game, and his fans.

Also excited to see what the Limited Series will bring to THP! Thanks for the all the work put into these items, and interested in the collaborations!

And hope you have a better weather forecast than us for those 2 rounds @Canadan . Our weather this weekend... not the best
haha, I am not playing tomorrow, which is the worst of the three days. I should be okay!

“There are some things going on with my swing.”- @Canadan

Cry a River to someone else Dan...

The rest of us mortals ⬇️...

Back