Fun listen.. The Bryson/Brooks story arch is really fun. The PGA is in la la land with it.. This is the kind of drama and interest they have dreame for years hoping that the new up and comer who ever it was/is would some how be a rival to Tiger..

This just fell into their laps.

Great comments on training aids being designed to make you fail more that give positive feedback.

@JB I thought DJ was actually in the room with you 😂

Great comments on training aids being designed to make you fail more that give positive feedback.

@JB I thought DJ was actually in the room with you 😂

I have been working on that impression for a long time.

Ummm...how has no one mentioned the Travis Mathew collab yet????? :oops:

If you enjoy this show, please RT this message.

I would really appreciate the support.

Off Course is a product we've worked very hard on for over a year now. Would hope a big brand like golf dot com would respect that, but it's clear to me that they do it after ignoring our feedback over the last day.

Off Course is a product we've worked very hard on for over a year now. Would hope a big brand like golf dot com would respect that, but it's clear to me that they do it after ignoring our feedback over the last day.
It's incredibly disrespectful and lazy on their part.

Ummm...how has no one mentioned the Travis Mathew collab yet????? :oops:
I heard it and I was :love: at the comment. Wanted others to listen to find the fun teaser!

I'm thinking hat, but a polo would be amazing too!

Its evident with your talks and who you have on the show that you have a passion for it, and I appreciate it my man! Hopefully this gets resolved, but no matter the name I'll be tuning in!

Just got to the training aid section.

I have the putt out and love it because of the challenge of it.

As far as training aids I want. I want this one.

I like the idea of it because I tend to be real quick at the top and just dump the club. When my transition is slower and smoother I hit much better shots.

I also have the well putt mat that is great. And the og speed stick.

I want to give a quick shout out to all the THPers that have supported our recent feedback regarding the golf dot com decision to use the name "Off Course" in an upcoming podcast they will be starting soon.

I am baffled at their ignorance and their lack of respect, and hope they eventually respond, and ideally do the right thing and pick a name that isn't in use (at least in golf anyways).

If you haven't seen it, feel free to join in on the discussion noted by JB already in the thread.

I want to give a quick shout out to all the THPers that have supported our recent feedback regarding the golf dot com decision to use the name "Off Course" in an upcoming podcast they will be starting soon.

I am baffled at their ignorance and their lack of respect, and hope they eventually respond, and ideally do the right thing and pick a name that isn't in use (at least in golf anyways).

If you haven't seen it, feel free to join in on the discussion noted by JB already in the thread.

We are pulling for you buddy. 🙌

@Canadan and @JB great show this week. You guys have me trying to justify why I need to buy the explanar golf swing trainer.

Great episode - I have started wearing a bit of Travis Matthew and the “collab” seems like it will be a hot ticket.

Cheap materials on training aids is certainly a buzzkill. Planemate is pretty good but hard to wear in public. I think the embarrassment factor is a bigger deterrent than cheap materials. Not many are willing to bring a training aid or video their swing with others watching.

fun listen!

Great episode - I have started wearing a bit of Travis Matthew and the “collab” seems like it will be a hot ticket.

Cheap materials on training aids is certainly a buzzkill. Planemate is pretty good but hard to wear in public. I think the embarrassment factor is a bigger deterrent than cheap materials. Not many are willing to bring a training aid or video their swing with others watching.

fun listen!
I think you have something there about wear in Public too.

fun listen!
haha, I don't think the guys at my course would be thoughtful if I showed up wearing that on the range, that's for sure.

I have been off the grid for a few days, but this is pretty disrespectful...

Great listen! I wonder if they dont like each other and yet see this as a bonus check once it got started. meh oh well... great teaser on the limited series...

Back