Similar to the "leaked" Golf Channel interview of Brooks that started the current trend I'm wondering if someone can secretly "leak" a transcript of the closed door boardroom meeting at Cobra HQ after everyone gets back to US soil....

Who is leading? Who is everybody talking about?

I think the Open is trying to be a little too woke over the feud.
Someone needs to tell the intern they’re not eligible for PIP money.

That's low rent from the governing body. They need to stay out of this spat.
seems to be the majority perspective. Let the players and/or media make the story.

More from Brooks lol

I want that 1/4 zip!!!!!!
Not to derail the thread, and I won’t mention it again, but that was my very first thought when I saw the picture!

Brooks to Bryson right now:
1626460091925.gif

So as I’m watching Open coverage between meetings I see Bridgestone e12 Contact commercial featuring a BAD and all I can do is giggle

I've been cringing at every Cobra and Bridgestone commercial today...fire up the Mevo one for good measure.

Lost in all the discussion of “it sucks” is his answer to his second question which is just as interesting to me.

This has happened since 2016-17 when players stopped drawing it [hitting drives that curve to the left for a right-handed player]," DeChambeau said. "There's not very many golfers that draw it anymore. It's not because of spin rate. Everybody thinks it's -- we're at 2,000 [rpm], 1,800 spin or whatever. It's not.

"It's literally the physics and the way that they build heads now. It's not the right design, unfortunately, and we've been trying to fix it [without the] results yet.''

Lost in all the discussion of “it sucks” is his answer to his second question which is just as interesting to me.

This has happened since 2016-17 when players stopped drawing it [hitting drives that curve to the left for a right-handed player]," DeChambeau said. "There's not very many golfers that draw it anymore. It's not because of spin rate. Everybody thinks it's -- we're at 2,000 [rpm], 1,800 spin or whatever. It's not.

"It's literally the physics and the way that they build heads now. It's not the right design, unfortunately, and we've been trying to fix it [without the] results yet.''

I’m curious about this too. I see drivers all the time being defined as draw biased, fade biased or neutral

It’s very poor form imo for Bryson. Cobra has done so much for him. If he wants to be angry he’s gotta take it out on himself “I drove the ball poorly”. Just SMH at this one

Not to derail the thread, and I won’t mention it again, but that was my very first thought when I saw the picture!

Make that 3 of us.

I caught that part of it. I invite him to watch me try to hit a fade with all my might only to watch it still go left lol.

I caught that part of it. I invite him to watch me try to hit a fade with all my might only to watch it still go left lol.

Back