He's been playing Cobra now for how long? Quite a long time I believe. It seemed to work the past number of tournaments, including the one that he won. :eek: But now it's the R&D's fault because their best efforts are not good enough? He's just an ass that should have just admitted that he had a bad day with the driver ... end of story ;)
Just as a point of interest... he won last tournament with an old model driver. *I* believe that he’s been pressured into using the RadSpeed by Cobra and he’s throwing his toys out of the pram because he doesn’t like it/feel it’s optimised for him. Bryson using a driver from 2017 wasn’t a good look for Cobra. But this look for Bryson is 100 times worse! Disclaimer: I don’t agree in any way with what Bryson said last night it was a dick move, unprofessional and moronic. I just think it’s interesting to think of other perspectives 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Lol:

Looks like the driver is working well for BAD so far today.... I wonder if its the same face he was trash talking last night or if cobra rented him a private jet to fly him out a new proto

Looks like the driver is working well for BAD so far today.... I wonder if its the same face he was trash talking last night or if cobra rented him a private jet to fly him out a new proto
I would imagine the proto train slowed in a bit in the last 24 hours.

I would imagine the proto train slowed in a bit in the last 24 hours.
For sure. Yags had shared a few of the crazy things they made for him to 'try' at his request. They treated him like a king with this own private R&D department, I'd imagine the breaks are gonna get pumped there.

For sure. Yags had shared a few of the crazy things they made for him to 'try' at his request. They treated him like a king with this own private R&D department, I'd imagine the breaks are gonna get pumped there.
I can fully understand why a company like Cobra, who has everything to gain with his success, would go out of their way to support his lunacy.
I do not understand even remotely how he felt so entitled that he would make a statement like he did yesterday after all that has happened.

I've been one of the most vocal about Bryson not getting treated fairly by those assessing his crazy, but this soured my perspective pretty aggressively. Pile on as far as I'm concerned.

I can fully understand why a company like Cobra, who has everything to gain with his success, would go out of their way to support his lunacy.
I do not understand even remotely how he felt so entitled that he would make a statement like he did yesterday after all that has happened.

I've been one of the most vocal about Bryson not getting treated fairly by those assessing his crazy, but this soured my perspective pretty aggressively. Pile on as far as I'm concerned.

ya.... i was kind of eh on him getting so much flak, but after yesterday haha. I legit wouldn't feel bad if cobra decided to dump his ass or at least stop giving him so much special treatment. dude is a child who thinks he's smarter than people performing the job for decades.

I'm 100% with you. I generally find myself defending BAD, and rooting for him to succeed. I personally like the disrupter to the way "its always been". But this has soured me significantly.

It would have been hilarious (not mature, but funny) if Cobra had hooked brooks up with a driver for today!

I like Justin Thomas' take on it

Screenshot_20210716-115948_Instagram.jpg

We all expected Brooks to say something, and instead got loads from others on tour.

I love it.
That's honestly what surprised me that most lol

I've never really been a fan, but always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt because I like seeing people try something different. I'm officially throwing in the towel at this point. Any good he's doing for the game is overshadowed by his whiny BS. Man up and own your performance.

We all expected Brooks to say something, and instead got loads from others on tour.

I love it.
Makes ya wonder 🤔 how many fellow tour pros are also tired of the carnival

Makes ya wonder 🤔 how many fellow tour pros are also tired of the carnival
I remember Justin Thomas mimicking checking his watch while they were waiting almost three minutes for Bryson to miss a three foot putt.

Shots fired from Koepka in the Golf Channel interview now: "...drove the ball great, love my driver..."

"Pace was solid..."

Back