Bubba Watson signs with Oakley

Kinda lost any respect after reading those canned answers. Bubba is built on arrogance and to say Oakley is the opposite of him just doesn't make sense. The video was stupid. He's got a ton of talent but I now think he is full of sh&t!

Thank you Freddie! I've been saying it for a few years now, dude is a tool. I do wonder if he will wear FJs like Rory or Oakley clown shoes like KB.

Kinda lost any respect after reading those canned answers. Bubba is built on arrogance and to say Oakley is the opposite of him just doesn't make sense. The video was stupid. He's got a ton of talent but I now think he is full of sh&t!

Anyone's answers to a new companies questions are bull.

This seems like a good fit to me. Oakley has really impressed me, I own 1 shirt from last year and I love it. Can't wait to see some of their new stuff.
I love their gear, their shorts are awesome.
Thank you Freddie! I've been saying it for a few years now, dude is a tool. I do wonder if he will wear FJs like Rory or Oakley clown shoes like KB.
I hope he stays with FJ. Keegan cornered the market on the Ronald McDonald shoes.
Anyone's answers to a new companies questions are bull.
Why? Why can't they just be real and from the heart? I can't speak to his state of mind or his feelings but his actions don't backup his words. That is all I am saying. I really liked Bubba and defended him and may do so again in the future. But I didn't expect those answers or that lame ares video.

I love their gear, their shorts are awesome.

I hope he stays with FJ. Keegan cornered the market on the Ronald McDonald shoes.

Why? Why can't they just be real and from the heart? I can't speak to his state of mind or his feelings but his actions don't backup his words. That is all I am saying. I really liked Bubba and defended him and may do so again in the future. But I didn't expect those answers or that lame ares video.

I wasn't defending Bubba, just that all athletes give bull answers in these scenarios. Have to give the company what they want

About time they announced it.

I didn't watch the video... Did he cry?

Also I didn't watch it dis he start crying?

Oh boy. Another Bubba Watson phony thread. Here we go.

This is ridiculous.

It is so I deleted it but you quoted it first.

I have no respect for Bible thumpers who turn around and say things like that at the earliest convenience. Sorry if that offends you.

It is so I deleted it but you quoted it first.

I have no respect for Bible thumpers who turn around and say things like that at the earliest convenience. Sorry if that offends you.

Just a little. But I'm going to shut it before I dig myself into a hole.

Probably the prime example of someone whose game I love to watch, but cringe when he's at a press conference. A great marketer and certainly one of the elite U.S. players, I'll never miss a chance to watch him play. So long as the shirts have a top button, I'm sure he'll be out there in style.

Back