I did like the golf boys music video, but this new one? Not so much.
The musician in me was shivering with repulsion.

I did like the golf boys music video, but this new one? Not so much.
The musician in me was shivering with repulsion.

Once he started "rapping" I don't think I lasted more than 20 seconds. And my kids listen to some TERRIBLE music. I can stomach a lot... but not that.

Yikes.

Didn't even press play. I don't know why I even open this thread up ever, I can't stand the guy.

I cant wait to bump this song in my hovercraft

Bubba Watson - Bubbaclaus "The Single"

Bubba Watson - Bubbaclaus "The Single"

Bubba having some fun

Whether you like him or not, I do find all his videos entertaining!

Bubba having some fun

Oh good, now we get the awfulness twice. :D

I like watching him hit a golf ball. That's all I got.

I like watching him hit a golf ball. That's all I got.

The only thing that would have made that video tolerable is if he was getting hit with said golf balls.

Sorry for the dupe JB, I didn't search in this forum, figured it was only worthy of random off topic stuff

After reading the posts, not sure I want to watch that video.. Might do myself the favor and avoid.

Daly seems cool

Buuba seems like he need a good knuckle sandwich for some reason. sorry...but that's how he comes off to me.

EDIT: after watching that video it makes me want to punch him even more!!!! hahahahhahahha

Bubba Watson

The only thing that would have made that video tolerable is if he was getting hit with said golf balls.

It certainly would have made it more entertaining. Or hitting the person in the gumby suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba's Open press con. TMI on guys going commando in kilts

As with everything Bubba, he is trying too hard.

I could see the headline now ... Masters Champion injured in lawn accident.

Interesting interview on 60 Minutes with Bubba right now. He really does have a good number of mental issues that lead to some of this objectionable behavior.

Doesn't mean he should be so petulant and snooty when it comes to struggles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always controversial!

Back