OITW

Reaction score
The bubbles or pearls (can be tapioca, popping boba, jelly or fruit) has been one of my favorite beverages since I was a kid. I prefer the slush and the sweeter flavors vs the milk tea options. My wife prefers the milk tea though.

My wife found this good spot not too far from us, driving distance, but that’s alright as it’s more of a treat than a staple.

Does anyone else bubble tea?
B3281BB9A-01FB-4B7C-ADD6-D8CC2C299B45.jpeg

Never have and this is first time I ever heard of it...But I don't drink coffee either...

I’ve had it a few times, but not a fan of the texture & consistency of the bubbles

I have not heard of this before. I'm a fan of other teas so I may have to try this sometime.

My wife tried it but prefers the other teas.

we tried it for the first time during epcot food and wine last year. it was the milk tea version. and it was very offputting. not a fan

It’s okay. I enjoy other beverages more. Maybe I haven’t had the right one.

I’m not familiar with this one at all.

I try and get my bubbles from Coke. Sometimes with a little rum mixed in. ;)

Hardest of the hard passes.

PASS!

I enjoy it more and more, not a ton of places around here to get it

First time ever hearing of it. Must be a northern thing. ?

Outside of trying to be funny, we have a Townsends Tea Company here. I've gone in to buy kombucha on tap. I should really try a bubble tea. They appear to be wildly popular.

I enjoy it, my kids enjoy it more.

Happy Lunar New Year!

I have coworkers who say it's amazing but the sugar content makes it a no for me!!

I've never tried it, but this has been my takeaway any time I've had the opportunity haha
Have tried, was a huge trendy thing in college here in Stillwater at one point.

Ick.

I do like the bubble tea. Blueberry is my go to flavor. We have a Pho place about a mile from our house so I stop there from time to time.

My daughter tried some at a local Korean restaurant. Good grief is that stuff sweet. If you think McDonald's sweet tea needs another cup of sugar in it this is your drink. For me it gets a big :sick: though.

Back