BUDGET SALE on Theragun

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great prices right now for those on the fence.

G3 pro $449.96
G3 299.96
Liv $199.96

I believe for a limited time the THP coupon will work on top of all of them but the Liv.

This is a pretty substantial markdown and with some THPer reviews and how good they have been. We wanted to share this.

Ugh this is not what I needed to see.

• Admin
your killing me, my chiro has one and uses it on me

• Admin
your killing me, my chiro has one and uses it on me

I mean you can skip the coupon and sale and pay full price if you want. :D

Which one do you have @JB

• Admin
I have the Pro, but to me the base model is fantastic.
The pro is the only one the THP code was working on for me. $380 instead of $550...whew thats tough to pass up.

The pro is the only one the THP code was working on for me. $360 instead of $550...whew thats tough to pass up.

It was working on the middle one I thought too.
But damn, $360 for the Pro is a huge win. I absolutely love mine. Morgan and I both use it every single day.

Very enticing. I tried it recently and see value at those prices.

It was working on the middle one I thought too.
But damn, $360 for the Pro is a huge win. I absolutely love mine. Morgan and I both use it every single day.
You caught it before I could correct my poor math, $380. But yea great deal.

You caught it before I could correct my poor math, $380. But yea great deal.

The second battery is fantastic. While battery life is borderline insane, I forgot to charge mine on more than one occasion and just pop in the other battery.
Then again, $199 for the LIV is fantastic.

I have talked myself out of this several times now, but wow, this will be hard to pass!

I have talked myself out of this several times now, but wow, this will be hard to pass!
Anyone have a quick rundown on the differences between the 3? I remember coverage of these at the show but cannot remember the differences.

This is so tempting....but I have to be a good boy, right?

Mine arrived today and I already used it on my lower back and now have the battery charging. The amount of power it puts out is ridiculous. I had it on the lower setting and was standing and working my lower back with it and my wife walked by and said "the whole floor is shaking".

Mine arrived today and I already used it on my lower back and now have the battery charging. The amount of power it puts out is ridiculous. I had it on the lower setting and was standing and working my lower back with it and my wife walked by and said "the whole floor is shaking".

Wait till you dive in more. The calves get me every time, as does the forearm area

Wait till you dive in more. The calves get me every time, as does the forearm area
The calves are one of the main reasons I got it since I'm training for a 5k then a 10k with my daughter. I'll be giving it a go once the batteries are charged up!

Ok.. Day 1 with the theragun pro and I think it might be the smartest purchase I've made in a long time. My good deed helping my neighbor take down trees turned into a 7 hour workout. His saw was not running well so I gave him my lighter saw that I was using and I grabbed my heavy saw. I gave the trees hell but I felt sore all over after using the big chainsaw all day. I got home, grabbed a hot shower and dinner, then grabbed the freshly charged batteries and fired up the theragun. Everytime I found a sore spot on my back or shoulders I held the theragun there and let it work. Then I moved to my chest and found my pecs were sore and just let it work it out. Then I moved to my biceps and forearms and it was so tender at first but now they feel amazing. And my calves.. It felt like they were going to cramp they were so sore and now they feel great. I have an early tee time that I would consider canceling after a day of work like today but now I feel fresh. I'm going to use the theragun again before bed and then again in the morning if anything is still sore. I wish I knew about this for the Morgan Cup last year.. My back was on fire the entire last day and a half!!!

I missed this thread before, but anyone on the fence-- I've had a G3 Pro for a few months now, and at the painful full price, it is by far the best investment I've ever made. To get it for under 400, that is absolutely insane.

And fwiw, their customer service is incredible. Even better than the amazing service we see from many club manufacturers.

THP code appears to no longer work on these.

Back