BudgetGolf Appreciation Thread

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I wasn’t sure if there was already a thread dedicated to BudgetGolf, but I thought I would start one. If this should be merged somewhere else, please do so.

I just thought it would be neat to have a place to share our experiences and maybe what we purchased from BudgetGolf. They treat us THPers so well, just wanted to spread the word to those that maybe have never tried them for their golf equipment needs.

I hit Ryan at BudgetGolf up about the newest Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten release and let him know that I was interested in preordering one. Ryan sent the info over to Scott Fawkes, who then set everything up for my purchase. Scott even took a few minutes to yap at me about golf in Chicago area (he actually kind of remembered me from the THP/BudgetGolf Championship held at Dubsdread a couple of years ago) and provided me with one of the best shopping experiences ever. Huge thank you to Scott and Ryan.

I know there are other experiences out there and ones coming up. I hope to see other THPers share what they have in this thread.

I've purchased from Budget Golf numerous times and have always had nothing but great experiences. First class operation all the way.

tenor.gif

Does it benefit someone to contact those guys on new releases. Their hands are kind of tied on discounts, correct? Or is just to help with customization?

Those crazy guys at BG actually let some freaks like us rummage through their warehouse and actually take things home with us! What are they thinking???? :D

Does it benefit someone to contact those guys on new releases. Their hands are kind of tied on discounts, correct? Or is just to help with customization?

Yes it does. Per @Ryan_BudgetGolf thread, he can work some magic.

Always a great shopping experience with @budgetgolf. Super quick shipping and no hassles at all.

Bird of Prey putter went from the wish list to the 'probably gunna get it' list......real fast.

I was able to order via the phone today after @Ryan_BudgetGolf answered my numerous email questions. I got a big brother to the 56 degree Jaws MD5 wedge on the way. They were able to order it exactly like I wanted and were able to sprinkle some fairy dust to make it better than had I ordered straight from the website. I had previously ordered items from them online, but needed some options on the wedge that were not available on the click down menus. I am going to list some things for sale so that I can also order a putter from Budget. Everyone I have dealt with there on chat, email or phone has been great!

Always had a good experience with them. Had a problem with a pair of shoes that broke, and fully admit I was a little frustrated and demanding but they were nothing but professional. Will continue to be my first spot to shop online. Also love their no name Cabretta gloves!

May now place my first ever purchase with them......dang CBX 119.... lol

May now place my first ever purchase with them......dang CBX 119.... lol
You won't be disappointed

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

They just gave me a Huge discount on Newly Released Mizuno MP-20's.

What's not to Love

Thanks to everyone on their staff

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

This x1000!!! Unbelievable what this company is about and what they have done for the THP community!

BG is a great example of how partnering with a great forum like THP just works. I only know of them because of THP so that is why I started ordering from them a few years ago. The icing on the cake is what a great company they are to deal with. My current irons came from BG at a great price too. Win win!

The Budget guys are seriously top notch. Their customer service is awesome and they're just great guys to hang with in general.

I would echo Tim's sentiments, I contacted them (Ryan & Scott) about custom ordering an as of yet unreleased putter. Scott called me and and thought I was RH but wasn't positive so he went back and looked through my history to confirm it.

Oh yeah, they gave me a very generous discount besides the great customer service, cannot recommend anyone higher. Great people who care about their customers.

I purchased a Sun Mountain close out XCR bag in December from Budget Golf. I had a nut on the "Y-spring" that retracts the legs come off.

I contacted BG about getting a replacement part from Sun Mountain. Katie P from their customer service department could not have been nicer. We traded a couple of emails and I sent her pictures. With in about a week I had the correct part sent to me by SM.

I highly reccomend the folks at Budget Golf for merchandise at good prices and for their patience and follow up help in solving my problem. I also want to send a shout out to Sun Mountain for sending the part out too.

Great folks at Budget golf for sure. Alexis helped me with some shoes they were out of stock on, ended up getting a more expensive model at the same price. Heartily recommend BG for any one looking.

Is there a current THP code for budgetgolf on the front page ? I’m not seeing anything.

There usually is. I'm on mobile and I don't see it either right now though. Maybe it's currently only on the desktop version due to a different mobile vs non version. No idea sorry.

Is there a current THP code for budgetgolf on the front page ? I’m not seeing anything.
No. Big things coming in the next few weeks

Back